Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO YOU THINK YOU NEED DRUGS LIKE X TO ENJOY HOUSE/TRANCE MUZIK?

Originally posted by bastardino:

when hippies used to smoke weed to enjoy grateful dead

Get your facts stright, it was LSD. Plus there were always a good bunch of people known as 'the warf rats', who were sober deadheads, that would be at every show and on every tour.

If you get confused, listen to the music played,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

I happen to be a beat head and a Dead head and I listen to the music sober and fucked up.

YOUR JUST A FUCKING RETARD!

I USED TO THINK YOU WERE FUNNY, BUT NOW WHEN I READ UR POSTS I FIND MYSELF WISHING YOU WOULD CRAWL BACK INTO THE WHOLE YOU CAME OUT OF!

cwm23.gif

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

I don't need drugs to enjoy the music. I actually enjoy the music better when I am at home listening to it sober. That's when I listen to the songs and appreciate all the buildups and everything. When I am rolling at the club I don't really pay attention to the music at all. Unless I know the song that is playing at the club, it usually just sounds like another beat to me. This is only when I am rolling because I am too busy focusing on the roll instead of the music.

Is it me or am I sensing that people on this board a little ignorant and are just a little bit afraid that this may be the damn truth? That's right ya all. It is the damn truth. No one in the world could enjoy these ridiculous repetetive beats that take zero talent to make while being sober.

House and Trance are great sober..the drugs just make them better. I know that my discman and stero always have house or trance cds in them. The music itself can take you to another level.

------------------

It ain't over 'til the last record spins.

Originally posted by bastardino:

Does everyone agree with me?

I love it when retardino adds at the end, "Does everyone agree with me?" Just in case everyone missed the point of his posts, to stir something up and get people replying. Do you write chain letters, too? If so, why don't you post some of your pearls on the board for everyone's giggles? I'm sure they're as funny as everything you've ever written here!

Oh wait... you're losing your form, son. This last thing was just a statement-of-fact, and you only made one spelling error! Are you learning? Are you getting smarter? Are you hooked on phonics?

[This message has been edited by resident (edited 02-07-2001).]

Originally posted by ggfella4:

I DONT, I LOVE HOUSE MUSIC ANYWAY. IT GETS ME GOING WHETHER IM ROLLIN OR NOT

PEACE OUT

GIANNI

is this who i think it is???

if not sorry,

but i agree 100%, dont need it, muzik is my drug!!!<3Rikki