Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** OFFICIAL PVD BATTLE THREAD ***

eggmok, ::blush::

don't say that... i'm not good, really, i'm not. everyone has room for improvement, and i'm always improving.. ya heard?

as for being on the DC crew.. um, i'm just a free agent! i'm just gonna do my thang. wink.gif

blueangel, see you on the dancefloor!!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm maaad confused; what kind of battle is this? breaker, glowsticks/lights, normal non-cabaret, sexy hoochie grinding? or is it just going to be a miscellaneous everyone-jump-in-and-do-whatever sadomasochistic-orgy-style battle?

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by deanna11:

i'm maaad confused; what kind of battle is this? breaker, glowsticks/lights, normal non-cabaret, sexy hoochie grinding? or is it just going to be a miscellaneous everyone-jump-in-and-do-whatever sadomasochistic-orgy-style battle?

beyond thunderdome...

------------------

its here today and today will never come again. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Hey this sounds like fun, can i get down on this...But first i have a few contractual demands...Im lookin for a 3-5 year contract averaging in the 3 million dollar range...and a signing bonus (that can be dicussed at a later time)...and I have to start I dont work well off the bench...PM me if you want to get in touch with my agent...

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

Why make it NYC -v- DC when you could take on "The Rest of the World All Stars"......

me thinks u chicken cwm27.gif

what am I talkin about...I'm gonna be on a plane....then when I get there I'll be staying with the boss(es)......you'll keep wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to make it into the country b4 the dinner meetup!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I might have to bust out the capri pants and flip-flops for this ish.......maybe even use two feet this time.......

btw, eggmok slipped some roofies in my Red Bull at the last one.......watch out for him.......

umm....NY got ya.....blah

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

it's the reigning champs from dc defending their title against nyc . . .

dc's finest consists of g-money, raver_mania, millele, dirtyslapper (cheerleader), eggmok and free agent kitty19 . . .

JUST BRING IT . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Originally posted by tyco:

I might have to bust out the capri pants and flip-flops for this ish.......maybe even use two feet this time.......

btw, eggmok slipped some roofies in my Red Bull at the last one.......watch out for him.......

umm....NY got ya.....blah

Mikey

roofies, hahaha . . .

that's why you kept on doin the lawn mower . . .

------------------

Kujotrak.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

Alrighty, listen up! The only reason DC won last time, is because I missed the battle! Wha wha!

Oh and Miss Nicki... How are you going to try to front and be a traitor? What's up with that?

eggmok said if i dance for dc he'd repay me with sexual favors, but keep it on the down low......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Originally posted by divalicious:

Alrighty, listen up! The only reason DC won last time, is because I missed the battle! Wha wha!

Oh and Miss Nicki... How are you going to try to front and be a traitor? What's up with that?

eggmok said if i dance for dc he'd repay me with sexual favors, but keep it on the down low......

sssssshhhhhhhhhh . . .

everyone will want to be on the team if they knew the benefits . . .

------------------

Kujotrak.gif