Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question on E

i herd many responses to this, im hoping someone knows the true one here....i wanna roll SO GOD DAMN BAD at pvd i have a pill waiting to be taken, and yet i have job interviews comming up in the near future...how long does E stay in your system, or i should say how long is it detectable in drug tests???? thanks cwm36.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

you can look up somewhat precise times, but all the non-polar yummy molecules are gone quickly: E, coke, meth, crack. give yourself a couple days, maybe as long as 5 to be safe. but if you're really desperate, you could even do it the night before, and then flush your system (drink water, take diuretics, and exercise profusely) the day of. many drugs tests, even ones that detect amphetamines, will not detect mdma. just stay away from the herb. bad stuff, it is...

------------------

"real fucking high"

twiloman...with all due respect i'm quite shocked to hear this type of question coming from someone who's screen name on this board is "twiloman" well ok no offense taken i hope cos no offense given...

here the scoop..most drug test for any job interview is just for weed and coke...so E does isn't gonna be a question...

take my word on that. also i get tested everyweek and everyweek i do E...i simply stay away from pot and coke...that's all i have to say for now on...have fun tomorrow..hope we meet...cos that name "twiloman" cannot be used in vain

it's doesn't stay in your system every long.... it depends on how fat you are and stuff..... if u exercise and drink loads of water then it gets flushed out. However if you smoke draw (weed) the chems in that stay for fucking months... and months and months

Matt

------------------

rentonca.gif

AIM: mattarrundale1

Originally posted by gambitx73:

twiloman...with all due respect i'm quite shocked to hear this type of question coming from someone who's screen name on this board is "twiloman" well ok no offense taken i hope cos no offense given...

here the scoop..most drug test for any job interview is just for weed and coke...so E does isn't gonna be a question...

take my word on that. also i get tested everyweek and everyweek i do E...i simply stay away from pot and coke...that's all i have to say for now on...have fun tomorrow..hope we meet...cos that name "twiloman" cannot be used in vain

u get tested every week... that's a fucking outrage... what do u do?

------------------

rentonca.gif

AIM: mattarrundale1

Hi! Ok, Ecstacy has a half life of 6 hours. Which in turn means, that after you take one pill, 6 hours later you only have 50% of the drug left inside of you. 6 hours after that, you only have 25% left in you. Get it? So E does not stay in your system as long as some other drugs.

-Scott-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
header.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by gambitx73:

don't worry man, no offense taken,i am in too good of a mood that im goin to twilo to see pvd tonite to get mad at anything anyway hahaha.thanks for the info....

cwm32.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

you can look up somewhat precise times, but all the non-polar yummy molecules are gone quickly: E, coke, meth, crack. give yourself a couple days, maybe as long as 5 to be safe. but if you're really desperate, you could even do it the night before, and then flush your system (drink water, take diuretics, and exercise profusely) the day of. many drugs tests, even ones that detect amphetamines, will not detect mdma. just stay away from the herb. bad stuff, it is...

Crackhead..... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"