Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***PVD Roll Call***

WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL FUCK ME GENTLEY WITH A CHAINSAW!!!!...is it PVD time already!?!?!?

LOL! J/K.....i cant wait...i will be there with ALLLLLLLLLLLL MY PEEPS!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!! SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm24.gifcwm35.gifcwm12.gifcwm35.gifcwm24.gif

PS...the pic in my sig was from the last PVD...so yall rookies know what to expect!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

[This message has been edited by trippintrance64 (edited 02-01-2001).]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been waiting for PVD's return since he last came (Nov I think??)...will not miss it for anything!!!!

Will someone please start a meet-up thread closer to the date???

Thanks!!!

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

cwm37.gif they ask me if i am going to PVD? ha that's funny cwm27.gif

me going to PVD? cwm2.gif i scoff at that question. Scoff Scoff....Scoff Scoff Scoff.

OF FREAKING COURSE i am going to PVD!

Hell it is helping me get through this foulest of months in this foul year of our Lord.

Plus i have to see if he will play the track i emailed him to play. He said, that i would have to wait and see if he was going to play it. So i will be there with bells on. (no i will not wear actual bells and the xmas balls are retired till next year)

Yay PVD!!!!

cwm41.gif

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

people dont forget the meetup at the lobby 3am and 6am nah meeeeen!! How many blowpops do i have to bring for everyone...its all good though people.....PLUR!!

------------------

bhtbturn.gif "Ravers dont stumble and fall.............................................we TRIP and ROLL" peacehand.gif

Finally.........

Feb 9th seemed so far away, about a week ago!!!

Next Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon people!! PVD once again!!

Been waiting for this one for a while now!! I'm soooo psyched up!!!! C U guys there!

cwm26.gifcwm35.gifcwm7.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

I'll be there for Mr. van Dyk. Hope I can stop by the meetup. My roommate's whole damn family (well maybe that is an exaggeration) is coming in from Chicago and Kansas City for PVD.

3 and 6 in the lobby??? How does one recognize who's who?

-mjr

ps is anyone else having problems with the twilo mssg boards?

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

Might be a little early but its never too early for PVD. What is the deal people whos is going? Maybe i should ask who has a damn excuse not to go?

Hey exit2heaven is there a meetup at the upstairs bar as you suggested it still happending.

Pin2

------------------

They call me Pin2 short for Pintu

Is there a Pin1 and Pin3???

I say I say ol'chump how you say "LETS PARTY"

"Imigination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"We all feel better in the DARK!" -PSB

pintuj@hotmail.com

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/PinJinTu/Pintu.html" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.angelfire.com/nj3/PinJinTu/Pintu.html</A>

sashaandjohndigweed.jpg