Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What odd part of a guys body turns u on???

Guest dabiatchka

Originally posted by cathyo:

upper back and shoulder area, esp. when nice and tan...and from the front, the area where the neck meets the shoulder (moreso on the shoulder). I love to get that muscle right behind the clavicle and bite it...hard. Not enough to break the skin or anything, just a lot of pressure...it sends a chill down the recipients spine....hmmmmm...I need that now!

I agree on all counts, 100%

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

definately gotta say i love the hip area on a guy... especially when the muscles right above the hip bone r cuz and u can see them above the waist of his pants.. also nice hands... strong and warm.. hmmmm... ok gotta stop now gettin myself excited

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by saigray:

Ichi, long and lean all the way, baby! Soccer players tend to qualify too.

At least ONE person responded! I'm with you, a lean, firm body is best... i like some definition (cut) but being ripped and jacked and huge just doesn't do it. Yeah, I'm really one to talk, being a little soft around the middle myself, right? And ooooh, did you mention footy boys? You KNOW they are just gorgeous!

cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

upper back and shoulder area, esp. when nice and tan...and from the front, the area where the neck meets the shoulder (moreso on the shoulder). I love to get that muscle right behind the clavicle and bite it...hard. Not enough to break the skin or anything, just a lot of pressure...it sends a chill down the recipients spine....hmmmmm...I need that now!!

About the foot thing, I love my baby's feet, I play with them all the time.

im with you on that one girl, 100 %!!!!!

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

At least ONE person responded! I'm with you, a lean, firm body is best... i like some definition (cut) but being ripped and jacked and huge just doesn't do it. Yeah, I'm really one to talk, being a little soft around the middle myself, right? And ooooh, did you mention footy boys? You KNOW they are just gorgeous!

cwm9.gif

hahaha! ichi, you just spoke for me. huge, stacked guys are just yucky, and they take up too much space in the clubs. i like a guy whose body looks like he spends his time doing things he likes (i.e. dancing, sports), and not juicing and lifting

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

that area by his hip bone...pelvic area....you girlz know what i mean

yummy

Amen girl. . . But an area that i think is odd that I find attractive is the inner part, underside of a guys lower arms. When it's soft, it feels really nice.

cwm38.gif

mistressv

I don't know why, but I go crazy over arms, nicely shaped, a lil bulk on the arms and yes Sinem I think I would have gone nutz cwm6.gif also if some hot dude grabbed my behind my neck and...well you guys get the point.

-Jamms "bicepcurlsbaby"

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif

Originally posted by dabiatchka:

Don't ask me why but I have this obsession with guys forearms and hands. I love when their forearms is just perfectly in shape no viens or anything just strong and hands that are ruged but smoooth. It is just so hot.

How bout anyone else any other wierd turn on's???

I couldn't have said it any better myself!

i like a guy's back, nice and smooth.....and i know what everyone's saying about the pelvic area, like that line that runs down the side of the lower belly all the way to yummyness......um, i cannot discuss this right now.......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

WOW!! not one girl said a guys mind...

What a shame, when the physical attraction dwindles.. what are you girls going to be left with?

Oh yeah a tight body and nice buns.. ok I will shut up... sorry.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

WOW!! not one girl said a guys mind...

What a shame, when the physical attraction dwindles.. what are you girls going to be left with?

Oh yeah a tight body and nice buns.. ok I will shut up... sorry.

Well usually I am attracted to one's mind, and regardless of how hot or not they look, that takes precendence IMHO over how nice his body is...I'm not that crazy over physical attribtues... cwm35.gif

-Jamms "sizingthering"

------------------

AIM: ynicholas face50.gif