Clubplanet Nightlife Community

As We All Pretend To Work Today.............

"No way, not me, I really AM working" some of you will say (or think. You know who you are, the ones who refuse to respond to my posts. But I KNOW you read them so HAH!!!!) C'MON, give me a break. Every single one of us is essentially getting NOTHING done today, even if we're going through the motions or feel the need to tell everyone that we're being productive. So, let's all cut the bullshit and admit we have one thing on our mind- TONIGHT.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

"No way, not me, I really AM working" some of you will say (or think. You know who you are, the ones who refuse to respond to my posts. But I KNOW you read them so HAH!!!!) C'MON, give me a break. Every single one of us is essentially getting NOTHING done today, even if we're going through the motions or feel the need to tell everyone that we're being productive. So, let's all cut the bullshit and admit we have one thing on our mind- TONIGHT.

i have uknjx2 on my mind and that's it you, you, you fibber . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Hey crack..how r u doin? Fully recovered from the car accident? hey we still have to get together for some indian food...s

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

tonight is in the back of my mind, however i have a MAJOR hangover today and that is what i am really thinking about... that and a nap, before the fun begins again... frown.gif is it 4:00 yet????

**I need (2) Tylenol PM and my bed**

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

risa06 i want your job!

do you work as a sexyterry

oh i mean secritary tongue.gif

Just kidding smile.gif

well i got nothing to do as well (actually i have a shitload to do - but just refuse to do it) - ALL OF IT cwm33.gif

they expect me to work - SUCH NERVE! cwm13.gif

I GOT Pee Vee on my mind cwm32.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Originally posted by Unbound:

risa06 i want your job!

do you work as a sexyterry

oh i mean secritary tongue.gif

Just kidding smile.gif

well i got nothing to do as well (actually i have a shitload to do - but just refuse to do it) - ALL OF IT cwm33.gif

they expect me to work - SUCH NERVE! cwm13.gif

I GOT Pee Vee on my mind cwm32.gif

lol....actually I do smile.gif and my boss never here...so, I'm doing nothing...and getting payed for that...YeY!!!...but honestly, it gets borring sometimes....but only sometimes...hehehe

Sup biznatchio...... who says I have to pretend like I'm working? I ain't got shizzity-shiznat to do!

Cya tonight...... smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by blueangel:

I swear to god I'm working!! I'm working hard on getting my friends together for tonight!! cwm4.gif

BlueAngel

you know what Blue....this IS a tough job getting your friends together....everyone always have some complications...right? smile.gif

U go Woman!!!!

L

cwm12.gif

I just took a break to look at the board and this is the first post I have read today. I actually have been going hardcore since 7:30am.

cwm7.gifcwm7.gifcwm7.gif

As for the rest of the day......FUCK IT ALL!!! My mind is on PVD in Toronto tomorrow nite!!! MMMMMMmmmmmmmm.....P V D!!!

cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

but honestly, it gets borring sometimes.... but only sometimes...hehehe

well feel free to invite me over those times wink.gif

cwm32.giftongue.gif

DAMN I'm so bored myself - that i think i'm gonna become clubgod by the end of next week

-this board is the only thing thats keeping me sane cwm24.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Does that mean he'll be there and you won't?????????????? Oooooooo, I'm gonna get me some!!!! I mean......I would NEVER.........

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71