Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joint or Bowl, which do you like better?

I have to say it depends on the situation. I personally like to smoke joints when I'm alone, but when I'm chilling out with my girls, I like my bowl. I don't really know why, b/c it probably makes more sense the other way around. It's just a sort of bonding thing, like, I love you guys, lets smoke from my favorite glass piece.

Nothing beats a J for a smooth smoke.

Bowls hurts me throat. Now a bong, she is the best of all.

-Mjr

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for this message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

[This message has been edited by mjr203 (edited 02-09-2001).]

Bowls are only dirty if you don't take care of them. If you boil them once in a while and soak them in alcohol, they're no more dirty than anything else. If it's a cheap, piece of shit pipe, then hands down no. But I designed my glass piece myself and therefore, it's more meanin'ful ta me...

Joints all the way!!!

You can never get to the perfect level of highness with a bowl, but with a J or a blunt you always know when to keep going or to clip it!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Bowls.... and if I have the choice, bongs. Burning Js _hurt_..... bowls are a bit nicer and cleaner, and ice in bongs makes everything nice. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

BBbbblizzunts!!!! (Blunts)

but since they weren't on the list,

Jibs, Jays, Quails, Joints, Spliffs, Hey, I like to Roll and I like to Roll.....

A nice green leaf w/killers in it...ahh...its more of an event that a bowl...plus its good even for a bunch of heads...just roll it fatter...ahh...TGIF!!! ("T"wist a "G"arcia "I"nstantly @ "F"ourtwenty)

[This message has been edited by charrails (edited 02-09-2001).]

Originally posted by sarahb:

Quanto Magnus, that was a pretty impressive photo, with the tequila and all. You're not messing around, huh!

No, I generally don't play things up, I don't know about...

The bong is my replacement for the one my friends broke... -- this was covered in another post, but I really like the pic smile.gif

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Nothing beats a nice glass piece and some very dank nuggs

------------------

Drunk on Ego, truely thought I could make it right if I, kissed you one more time to, help you face the nightmare but your, far to poisoned for me, such a fool to think that I could wake you from your slumber, I could actually heal you.......

if i had to choose between the two, it would have to be a joint. those are portable, too.

but i love my bong! i also have this hand-held bubbler that's been my sidekick ever since i started smoking.

and someone mentioned a vaporizer - i have one and it's not that cool unless you suddenly have an O you want to burn through in one sesh -- and that never happens here!

no dinero,

------------------

mouth.jpg

http://liz.isfamous.com

Ok, Ok, Ok see the question was j's or bowls but now that we have spread further I have more to say. Gravity bongs are the best hits ever!!!!!!

I prefer joints and blunts but i really hate bowls - I don't know why I just really don't like them except a few rare bubblers that I've hit. Just doesn't do it for me.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Originally posted by exodust:

Ok, Ok, Ok see the question was j's or bowls but now that we have spread further I have more to say. Gravity bongs are the best hits ever!!!!!!

I prefer joints and blunts but i really hate bowls - I don't know why I just really don't like them except a few rare bubblers that I've hit. Just doesn't do it for me.

I AGREE!!!!

GRAVITY BONG'S RAWK!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif