Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ROLL CALL: who's out there, and why are you on your computer.

dying in central PA, wish I was at PVD, cannot be. So I rhyme this song, dont want to make it long, I'll be there next week whose down to break some shit????

Anyway, the next weekend is my NYC night out, but for now why are you reading this....? cwm37.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Haven't headed out to PVD just yet -- watched some movies here at the apartment with my roomies (Silence of the Lambs, Office Space) and enjoyed being lethargic for a little while. First break I've had all week......

That being said, I'm still going out -- probably in another hour or so, before the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> shut down. Doesn't hurt that I live 15 blocks directly north of Twilo. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com

Originally posted by vejita:

Haven't headed out to PVD just yet -- watched some movies here at the apartment with my roomies (Silence of the Lambs, Office Space) and enjoyed being lethargic for a little while. First break I've had all week......

That being said, I'm still going out -- probably in another hour or so, before the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> </A> shut down. Doesn't hurt that I live 15 blocks directly north of Twilo. smile.gif

FUCK YOU, I mean have fun you bastard... peace

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

I'm wishing I was at Twilo for PVD...or any other freakin' club in NYC! I'm on the westcoast...Vancouver B.C. Canada. I just came home from a lame ass club that I went to for a friends birthday. it was so bad I left an hour after I got there. I lived in NY this past year and am back in Vancouver going to school. I'll be back in April! I miss you NY!!!

ok kids , youve grown tired of your dorm shit , derrick carter in the house at dirty slappers house, sipping champagne and diet coke, after a top top top night at edge washington dc nyc you cant touch this weekend , hold tight london massive, big love a R to staines massive ... what you say derrick ...I think you have my stapler...peace