Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Im a GLOWstick king over here ... he he

WAZZZ upp we had this conversation before on who is good and who is not , but i there so many new people coming on the boards these day's who knows whats going on lol..... but im GREAT with glowsticks and aGREat dancer at the tunnel if you ever want to see someone dance GOOD come see me he he he BYe

------------------

S_M_copy.jpg

-------------------------

e-mail martin_izzo@netzero.net page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

PEace

Martin

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can u be sure ur so good. i didn't c anyone good last night at the tunnel. I wuz rockin a sleeveless black hoody/or just no shirt at all, and had green glow stix. don't get complacent with ur abilities, otherwise u don't think u need to get better. there iz alwayz room for improvement. maybe i just missed u, no one even tried to battle me though.

Yo i wasnt at tunnel at all just didnt have the $ to get there and in the place pluss i wasnt feeling well anyway ... but im good with them im crazy dancer also .. i really want to show alll baby

------------------

S_M_copy.jpg

PEace

Martin

If your are confident in your abilities, there is no need for recognition...As long as you know you are nice...shouldnt care what others think....Anyway from what I hear Star is the illest in NYC..And I roll with some heavy hitters, some ill ravers...Cant wait to see him do his thing..

------------------

I keep tellin Drugs I don't want them..but they don't listen

Hey allnight why are you calling this (gey) for but frist you should learn to spell then talk 2 You are a DAM nEwbie so please stop trying to post to get up there with all the numbers !!... bye and have a GReat day cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

S_M_copy.jpg

PEace

Martin

Im not challenging no one ,, im just saying ive been around a long time dudes.. i seen best get beaten and people change i used to be GREAt but now i DANCe GREAT ,lol go figure lol ..... but i would love to get to gether and hang out with out sticks as our weapons lol ...

------------------

Glowball.jpg

PEace

Martin

FYI....<~~~(h2 is a friend of george acosta) and is happy to announce that GA will be at the tunnel on March 2nd...do not miss out cause I already know what he plans to do with all that bass...as for glowman over there, I've been doing it for a long ass time too and its not right to gloat...when you get a crowd of 20 ppl on your own to gather around you and watch you do your ish without the circle there before...when you cause the chaos...that's when you know you're good so look for that at pvd or ga...you'll find me in the middle ...

glowball, I can't remember how many times I've read some silly post that you would put up about how great you are with sticks. cwm25.gif

Then you go and promote Tunnel . . . always sayin' something like "come see me at the tunnel or let's battle at the tunnel"

Why don't you come and battle where the REAL music is. Come to Twilo on PVD night. I bet you my guys will out stick you like no tomorrow . . .and that's only on their bad days. What do you say? Let's see if YOU really are the glowstick king? I'm just sooooo curious to find out.

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

glowball, I can't remember how many times I've read some silly post that you would put up about how great you are with sticks. cwm25.gif

Then you go and promote Tunnel . . . always sayin' something like "come see me at the tunnel or let's battle at the tunnel"

Why don't you come and battle where the REAL music is. Come to Twilo on PVD night. I bet you my guys will out stick you like no tomorrow . . .and that's only on their bad days. What do you say? Let's see if YOU really are the glowstick king? I'm just sooooo curious to find out.

BlueAngel

Im with you BlueAngel...Talk is cheap.Let your actions and skills speak for themselves like i said earlier...Bring it to twilo for PvD....But i warn you Dont come to close to the fire son you might get burned...

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

glowball Old Skool Legend

Reg.: Jul 2000

From: Staten Island---NO where to RUN oh please stop YELLING AT ME AHHHHHHHHH GOD ... posted 01-29-2001 01:48 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im not challenging no one ,, im just saying ive been around a long time dudes.. i seen best get beaten and people change i used to be GREAt but now i DANCe GREAT ,lol go figure lol ..... but i would love to get to gether and hang out with out sticks as our weapons lol ...

------------------

Glowball.jpg

PEace

Martin

hey glowball come to PVD im really curious too... always in the mood for a good light show... after all this build up u better blow my mind cwm32.gif

veronica

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"i am drowning in a sea of randomness" --me~hi chach (o:

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

with all due respect, glowstick king dude, you're a fucking idiot. even if you had four arms and were an insuperable god with glowsticks, just listening to you go on negates any attributes you may have

blueangel knows. tilt holds reign with the glowsticks. glowsticks, i wonder if i know you

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by deanna11:

with all due respect, glowstick king dude, you're a fucking idiot. even if you had four arms and were an insuperable god with glowsticks, just listening to you go on negates any attributes you may have

blueangel knows. tilt holds reign with the glowsticks. glowsticks, i wonder if i know you

Who's tilt deanna? I don't use sticks but I'll vouch for glowsticks.....he's nice......all this comp is amping my ass up for some battles.......anyone down for a dance battle? Who's down.....suckas.

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"