Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are you favorite buildings in NYC ?

I really love Dalton building on 72nd and Broadway. Also there is a building on Union Square next to Blue Water Grill Restaurant<--it is gorgeous. Another one would be on 62nd and Lexington..it's a small building pure white.. it's just beautiful.

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"follow your personal legend"

[This message has been edited by orchid21 (edited 02-04-2001).]

why - the Twilo Building ofcaurse - he he

i love that w 10th street library - the one where they lover the spider off on halloween parade

and also

E. V. Haughwout & Co. Building on broom St and broadway cwm15.gif - not too far from NYU - it has this clock on 2nd floor that faces b'way - i love those colums

and outa the skyscrapers - woolworth and Flattiron buildings - ONLY IN NY!!!

you gotta love the city cwm41.gif

------------------

Keep On Rollin' cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Twilo. Nuff said. smile.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by Unbound:

Actually out of all the clubs i've been to in NYC - Exit is the most impressive venue by far (now if i could only say the same thing about its people)

AND ITS SYSTEM, AND ITS STAFF, AND ITS DJs, AND....AND....AND....AND....!!!!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

Twilo.Energy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

the interior of the conde nast building is amazing, cant wait for the reuters building to open up across the street.

my personal fav is the paramount hotel, the original ian schrager place in nyc, and the first real boutique hotel. im there all the time after work.

but there are so many beautiful places in ny, that none of them really surprise me any more.

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

AND ITS SYSTEM, AND ITS STAFF, AND ITS DJs, AND....AND....AND....AND....!!!!!

I DUNNO THE SYSTEM IS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THAN A WHOLE LOT OTHER CLUBS LIKE WH, LL OR MANY OTHER CLUBS (EXCLUDING TWILO OF CAURSE AND SF)

STAFF COULD BE NICER -BUT THEN AGAIN SF STAFF IS JUST AS RUDE

DJS?-- HMM I DUNNO MY PERSONAL TASTE IS THAT I LIKE BORIS - AND OUR OWN DJ MUNDI smile.gif NO CRITISIZM THERE cwm4.gif

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

OH ONE MORE PLACE I LIKE IS THE BLACK AND GOLD BUILDING BY BRYAN PARK ONTHE SOUTHER PART OF IT I THINK ITS 40ST BET 5/6 AVE

IT LOOKS LIKE A CANDLE SORTOF AND INSIDE VERY NICE DECOR

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

Originally posted by petrol:

hmmm... i love many of the buildings here, but soemthing about the Flatiron building is distinctly NY...

True! - see my post! - its one looker of a building! ever stand under it infont of the sprint booth there and just stare at the sky?...ha ha

well maybe not everybody is as much of a crackhead as i am but i do love that building

------------------

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

well u guys beat me to it, but the flatiron is def one of my favs.

cwm1.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

i live a block away from the 10th st library, and 4 from the wash sq park arches......so many great buildings and blocks over here -- you can look into the brownstones and see the hugee ass apartments and the gorgeous furnishings, you really cant do that with the huge newer buildings.

Also, I had an interview at Playboy (in the offices, relax lol) and I neverrrrrr saw such a gogrgeous place - all white with the coolest design and architecture, you can see up like 4 floors and over the tops of ppls little offices, it was amazing! who knows soon I may be posting from there!!!

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

I have fond memories from the Empire State Building (where I made out with this hot guy at the very top of it!) and the NY Public Library,where I met everyone that was in my area from the Net.It was cool..I miss all of NYC!

cwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

Sassa

What about this one from the french architect Christian de portzamparc for the LVMH firm... vuitton.jpg

Other one is the famous Guggenheim museum from F. Lloyd Wright and the Chrysler Building...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com