Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All us single people should get together for Vday!

Its a day to be happy.. I mean who wants to be alone on Valentines day..

I have always been a loner on Valentines day.. I'm not sad aboutit nor am I jumping for joy. However, I am not going to stay home and cry about it. Soo lets plan a fun night out..

YVETTE are you still single... Will you be my Valentine??????????

Love ya, Sineminemineminem! cwm20.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

hey guys... I was being serious about the Vday meet up.. maybe we should have dinner or something romantic.

Romance is beautiful thing and it shouldnt go to waste.. So what if its a Hallmark holiday.. Besides.. we are no different then the owners of hallmark.. maybe they are making Millions in a day with their ideas and us well we are making pocket change compared to them but its really all the same. We are selfish little creeps... Excuse me guys I am watching the Godfather.. that movie always gets me in an evil mood...

smile.gif Sinemineminem...

cwm16.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

YES Sinem, I am unfortunately still single (where is my honey out there frown.gif) and would be obliged to be your valentine! I never gotten anything for Valentines day (I was never involved 'round these times), so for me it has always been just another day for me. So where are we going to celebrate singlehood!?!?!?

-Jamms "alwayshasbeenalwayswillbe"

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by jammy (edited 02-11-2001).]

Originally posted by andwhysee:

if you guys were as enthusiastic about finding love as you are about this stupid interent forum, you wouldn't have been alone on Vday.

Andwhysee!

aweee whats the matter pooh bear! You can join us on wednesday if you like.. Cupid might smile at you for once....

Jam Jam! We must make this a Valentine to Remember.. (a charlie brown valentines day special)

or.. dink ourselves silly... (I wanna drinkkkkkkkkkkkkk ) arent there any singles nights going on that night.. hahahahaha

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

YOU OF ALL GODLY PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A VALENTINE... THE WORLD IS DEF. COMING TO AN END! smile.gif

Please dont rub it in.

But let me know where people may be getting together!

heyyyyyyy party animals wink.gif

I am in this crazy great mood.. Ughh! NOTTTTTTT

okay what the deal I mean i came up with the idea to go out.. some one has to come up with a place to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please people! helloo knock knock... I'm desperate here! Jams I will call you tomorrow!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!