Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WESTMINSTER KENNEL CLUB DOG SHOW ON USA

Hey everyone...

I know many of you probably wont be interested but the dog show as MSG starts tonight on USA. I'm only making this post because I plan on watching it. You most likely wont find it as interesting and entertaining as I do but its highly competetive and if you breed and show dogs, you may already know that.

Unfortunately, this year I wont be competing but HOPEFULLY I will be next with my Irish Wolfhounds. Some of you may or may not know but I do breed and handle dogs so I find a major interest in this.

So okay, I just wasted some space on the board but Ill be watching the show tonight and tomorrow. I actually know many people entered. And in a way, my reason for posting this is just to show some what one of my favorite hobbies is. I havent shown in over a year for reasons but plan on getting back in stride with it over the course of the summer. But hey, at least its a way to get familiar with other people on the board and what they actually do other then clubbing. Thats all for now. I hope you guys watch and enjoy it!

xoxo

kAt

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 02-12-2001).]

Yeah I've been watching it. I loved the Newfoundland, that was such a beautiful dog!!! The there was another dog, I forgot its name but it was white, and it looked like its hair was all dreadlocks, I've never seen any dog like that before, it was pretty cool though.

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

The hound group is on tonight!!! NOONE CALL ME while the Wolfhounds are on or Ill be a disgruntal Kittie!

Oh yea....Hi All! Happy Tuesday!

now back to work I go>>>>>>>>>>>>

------------------

cdrom-ic.gif

- "If I coulD ReACh up And hOLd a STar fOr eVEry TimE You'vE MAdE ME smiLe, tHE enTire evENinG sKy woUld bE in The pALm of My hAnd" - uNKoWN

- "It's better to be baked, not fried!" - GrOOvE

- Myrlin's ho!

cwm7.gif I love Newfoundlands too but i think you need to keep a stable for a dog that size

my fav dogs are Dalmations, German shepards (i always thaught they were the most generic dog breed for some reason), and spaniels.

cwm7.gif

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000