Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD THIS PVD THAT PVD GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY THIS IS NOT A PVD BOARD TWILOFAGS

ENOUGH ALREADY MOVE ON.

EVERY OTHER FUCKING OTHER POST IS PVD AND IT'S SO FUNNY HOW PEOPLE JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON WITH TWILO AND PVD.MUSIC IS GREAT IF YOU LIKE THAT BORING EURO TRANCE. BUT STOP SWEATING HIM LIKE A GOD YOU FUCKING CRACKHEADS.

ALSO SOME OF YOU NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE AND NOT POST EVERY FUCKING DETAIL OF YOUR NIGHT AND SIT BY THE COMPUTER WAITING FOR A REPLY SO YOU CAN REPLY.

I WAS GETTING A LITTE FRUSTRATED ALSO, BUT ITS A FREE COUNTRY

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Oh no what the fuck you doing badboy?

#1 Rule on this board is you got love Twilo inorder to know what real music is.

Twilo is the best mabye one day when I grow up I can be part of the Twilo cult.

1:25 I bitched about the juiceheads,they looked like they were haveing such a good time,wtf is up with that like they know what good music is.

1:29 somebody bumped into me.

1:37 i stepped on gum.

1:42 i decided to chew on that gum(better then grinding my teeth)

1:47 more juiceheads haveing funs made me want to throw up.

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 02-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by tempkid (edited 02-11-2001).]

YOUR JUST JEALOUS THAT YOU WERENT THERE!!! You must have been one of the people who waited on line, bailed out, and after realizing what you missed you cant stand to hear other people talking about it!! If you dont want to hear it, then dont come on the board.

Originally posted by badboybill:

ENOUGH ALREADY MOVE ON.

EVERY OTHER FUCKING OTHER POST IS PVD AND IT'S SO FUNNY HOW PEOPLE JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON WITH TWILO AND PVD.MUSIC IS GREAT IF YOU LIKE THAT BORING EURO TRANCE. BUT STOP SWEATING HIM LIKE A GOD YOU FUCKING CRACKHEADS.

ALSO SOME OF YOU NEED TO GET A FUCKING LIFE AND NOT POST EVERY FUCKING DETAIL OF YOUR NIGHT AND SIT BY THE COMPUTER WAITING FOR A REPLY SO YOU CAN REPLY.

Has it crossed ur mind that ppl post so much about it because the people who post the most in this board were there?!!?!?

Like jennEfer said, ur just fuckin jealous u didn't make it!!!

PVD is not god, he's just another one of the greatest DJ's in the world right now, who like a couple other ones of the best happen to have a residency in the best fuckin club in new york city. Its not all about PVD its about the venue, the vibe and the people...

and about not having fuckin pricks like u to fuck up our night....

If u dont like PVD posts, its real easy dont fucking read them...

nuff said!

------------------

Me More X!!!

ENOUGH ALREADY MOVE ON.

Has it crossed ur mind that ppl post so much about it because the people who post the most in this board were there?!!?!?

Like jennEfer said, ur just fuckin jealous u didn't make it!!!

PVD is not god, he's just another one of the greatest DJ's in the world right now, who like a couple other ones of the best happen to have a residency in the best fuckin club in new york city. Its not all about PVD its about the venue, the vibe and the people...

and about not having fuckin pricks like u to fuck up our night....

If u dont like PVD posts, its real easy dont fucking read them...

nuff said!

------------------

Me More X!!!

ENOUGH ALREADY MOVE ON.

Boring Euro Trance? Ummmm, check again. PVD does NOT spin boring eurotrance. Alot of people on this board like him. People are always all pissed b/c there are non-club related topics all over the board. This IS club related and we're just spreading to the rest of the people how great PVD is. I'm sure you love your favorite DJ (which is probably Bad Boy Bill by your screen name). I happen to not really like Bad Boy Bill at all. If you posted something about him, I just wouldn't look at it. SOOOOO, my point being, shut your trap. We all had an incredible night......sorry you couldn't be there to enjoy it too!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Is that what you do every night?

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

I agree with bad boy bill. PVD is so overrated. Almost as overated os Oakencheese. What DJ skills does he have? He does 3 second mixes... what skill does that take? And in terms of track selection. Okay last friday we might have heard some different shit, but it sounded all the same.. all cheesy music. Who says PVD spins trance. What is so trancey about the music he spins? And you were talking before about track selection? Yeah anyone can be a good DJ by looking at what's hot and what's not, and just bring spin those tracks... WOW BIG SKILL THERE. Because of his overated popularity, PVD can throw any track on, and the crowd would errupt cheering, not cause it's a good song, but because PVD played it... PVD is an overated pretty boy DJ, who gets all the hype because of his name. Paul van Dyke, it is pretty catchy. All you people who rave PVD this, and PVD that.. you probaly have no clue about this music scene whatsover. He is a good producer, and that's what he should stick too... And also it's all about "HIM"... when's the last time PVD has done a compilation CD? all his recent relases is all his shit, because he only wants to put out his shit... well that's my two cents...

-Steve

ENOUGH ALREADY MOVE ON.

hey kid, did you by any chance get stuck milking your cows somewhere near chicago?

don't feel bad, you'll get your shot at PVD one day....just keep that milk flowing

oh, and by the way, PVD stands for Paul Van Dyk...just making sure you know what's going on

------------------

i look and there is nothing!

Originally posted by ccms610:

I agree with bad boy bill. PVD is so overrated. Almost as overated os Oakencheese. What DJ skills does he have? He does 3 second mixes... what skill does that take? And in terms of track selection. Okay last friday we might have heard some different shit, but it sounded all the same.. all cheesy music. Who says PVD spins trance. What is so trancey about the music he spins? And you were talking before about track selection? Yeah anyone can be a good DJ by looking at what's hot and what's not, and just bring spin those tracks... WOW BIG SKILL THERE. Because of his overated popularity, PVD can throw any track on, and the crowd would errupt cheering, not cause it's a good song, but because PVD played it... PVD is an overated pretty boy DJ, who gets all the hype because of his name. Paul van Dyke, it is pretty catchy. All you people who rave PVD this, and PVD that.. you probaly have no clue about this music scene whatsover. He is a good producer, and that's what he should stick too... And also it's all about "HIM"... when's the last time PVD has done a compilation CD? all his recent relases is all his shit, because he only wants to put out his shit... well that's my two cents...

-Steve

Ok, so if he's so cheesy and has no skill then why the hell did you go see him? If you're not gonna appreciate him, he doesn't want you there. You're asking when was the last time he put out a compilation CD? Well, I don't know of any CD's but if you thought it was b/c he only wants to put out his shit, you're totally wrong. If you pay attention, he doesn't just play "his shit" when he spins at clubs. He plays a good mix of old and new, his and other DJ's stuff. It's easy? Yeah, sure. Then why aren't YOU spinning at Twilo and some of the greatest clubs in the world? No skills? get a grip! We have no clue?? Um, you have no clue buddy!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

WHO'S YOUR DADDY NYC YUPYUP IT'S ME THE BADDEST OF ALL THE DJS. BAD BOY MOTHER FUCKING GOD OF MIXING TWO TURN TABELS AND A BIG COCK BILL.

PVD CAN SUCK MY BIG FAT LEFT NUT AND S@D CAN SUCK THE RIGHT. THE ONLY REASON YOU FOOLS SWEAT THEM SO MUCH IS TWILO IS THE ONLY CLUB THAT WILL LET YOUR UGLY ASSES IN.

ALSO THE FACT THAT ANY MUSIC SOUNDS GOOD ON 10 HITS OF E AND DON'T GIVE ME THE BULLSHIT THAT I GO SOBER TWILO IS THE MECCA OF CRACKHEADS. AT LEAST MY CROWD DOES A REALL DRUG WITH THE COCAINE SLUTS.

THERE'S A NEW DJ IN TOWN HOLDING IT DOWN

SO MISS VAZQUES/MR TENAGLIA LEAVE THE GROWN AND GIVE UP YOUR CROWN AND TAKE YOUR WEAK ASS CROWD THAT MAKES ME LAUGH SO DAM HARD.

BADBOYBILL THE BADDEST OF THEM ALL I'M THE WILD OF THE WEST I'M NOT MILD I'M THE BEST

SO RESPECT THIS DON'T TRY TO CONTEST WITH THIS.

[This message has been edited by badboybill (edited 02-13-2001).]

[This message has been edited by badboybill (edited 02-14-2001).]

WHO'S YOUR DADDY NYC YUPYUP IT'S ME THE BADDEST OF ALL THE DJS. BAD BOY MOTHER FUCKING GOD OF MIXING TWO TURN TABELS AND A BIG COCK BILL.

PVD CAN SUCK MY BIG FAT LEFT NUT AND S@D CAN SUCK THE RIGHT. THE ONLY REASON YOU FOOLS SWEAT THEM SO MUCH IS TWILO IS THE ONLY CLUB THAT WILL LET YOUR UGLY ASSES IN.

ALSO THE FACT THAT ANY MUSIC SOUNDS GOOD ON 10 HITS OF E AND DON'T GIVE ME THE BULLSHIT THAT I GO SOBER TWILO IS THE MECCA OF CRACKHEADS. AT LEAST NY CROWD DOES A REALL DRUG WITH THE COCAINE SLUTS.

THERE'S A NEW DJ IN TOWN HOLDING IT DOWN

SO MISS VAZQUES/MR TENAGLIA LEAVE THE GROWN AND GIVE UP YOUR CROWN AND TAKE YOUR WEAK ASS CROWD THAT MAKES ME LAUGH SO DAM HARD.

BADBOYBILL THE BADDEST OF THEM ALL I'M THE WILD OF THE WEST I'M NOT MILD I'M THE BEST

SO RESPECT THIS DON'T TRY TO CONTEST WITH THIS.

[This message has been edited by badboybill (edited 02-13-2001).]

NICE POST

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13