Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official Tenaglia & Cox Meet-Up This Sunday @ Twilo**

OH, and by the way...

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Alright party kidz,

It's this Sunday and it's gonna be off da hizzy.

Cox will be dropping da bombz and DT will take us into the next two weeks...

Meet-up spot will be in the lobby...here's the times...first one at 5am (if we even can make it at that time cause of the crowd) and the second will be at 8am...then after that who the hell knows what's gonna happen, maybe something good is gonna happen.

Are you ready to go...'cause I'm ready to go...what you gonna do...

just a reminder.. cwm4.gif SEE YA THERE!

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 02-11-2001).]

Will be outta town for that weekend...

I hope you guys party like animals. Have a fun wild fawking ride cause it's gonna be huge... about as big as the S&D anniversary, no doubt.

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

ezlogo1.gif

after 3+ months of waiting, its finally here!!!

im praying it wont be packed...lets hope for a blizzard or some other Godly event...but something tells me this will be the most packed that twilo has ever been.

this might be the first meetup i will actually attend.

cwm12.gif

hit it up, if you don't like it, you can always leave. cox will make you move, and keep you moving for hours. dt will build-up, then keep it going. it'll be a war of attrition that night. expand your horizons a little

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

you know...

this thread was to be a fun meet up thread, but MSOPRANO13 has to get all offended, can't take a simple joke...get haughty and defensive like whining bitch...

if you read the board, like you always do, you would know what type of music Cox and Tenaglia plays...SHIT, ask your buddy PFloyd what they spin...he listens to that type of genre of music...

thank you MSOPRANO13 for ruining a simple post...great fuckin' job...

oh my gos the world is ending, just post another one

------------------

I buried gravity twice, and now own him

I'll see ya all there. And I'll be at the meetup if I can drag myself off the dance floor :-)

Gah! I can't wait!!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Yikes, I didn't read this whole thread before posting. My bad.

Jees guys, the man was just asking what kind of music he plays.

Seriously though...its a night not to miss, imho. Danny plays deep house/tribal and some classics/vocals mixed in usually near the end.

It'll keep you on the dancefloor all night. Hope ya come!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

IM THERE FROM OPEN TO CLOSE.....FOR ALL THOSE WITH ME....I HAVE A FEELIN' THAT WE WILL BE TESTIN' OUT OUR PARTY THRESHOLD.....WOOOT!!!!!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680