Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Screw Valentine's Day Meetup...

jammy

Hi guys 'n gals,

So far Sinem and I (possbily Zoya) are looking forward to tearing it up on Valentine's Day. Heck we don't need v-dates for tomorrow. So the plan is to hit a couple of bars tomorrow night and top it off @ Cheetah for the industry party. Food is not essential for us that night as the goal is to have a blast and to bond with other singles out there. We haven't decided on an exact location to start off the festivites, but stay tuned to the starting point in the wee hours of tomorrow morn'. So who's with us!

BTW...Love sucks! tongue.gif

-Jamms "talkingpeopletodeath"

cwm7.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

I officially invite all of you to my "I hate Valentine's Day party" at my apartment tomorrow. Jello shots for all (a whole fridge full almost) and lots and lots of drinking going on! The only problem is, is that you'll have to drive down to Philly for it....b/c that's where my school is. Wish I could be in NY.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Ok, Soho (or areas around there) has been decided as the start-off spot (for the bar-hoppingforgot to add that lil tidbit cwm27.gif )...Does anyone have any ideas as far as a good place to start off at or a bunch of places relatively close to one another?

and lolly, I'm warming up the car now! Vrrrrooooommmm! cwm35.gif

-Jamms "itstillsucks"

cwm7.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

i would like nothing more than to come lose my knickers with you girls, i mean celebrate valentine's day, but i have to be up so damn early on thursay.......maybe, just maybe...we'll play it be ear, ya 'ear?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Aight count me in, a light training run for Sunday nite's festivities if you like.....what time & where are you looking @ kicking off, and does someone have a cell they can PM/email me b4 I leave home?

Tee hee this could be fun cwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Thanks korzo...please keep the ideas coming!

I am not much of a decision maker so I am kinda looking for you guys to think of places you may have wanted to check out!

-Jamms "mensuck...wellnotallofthem"

PS - boa_boy check your PM's!

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

Thanks korzo...please keep the ideas coming!

I am not much of a decision maker so I am kinda looking for you guys to think of places you may have wanted to check out!

-Jamms "mensuck...wellnotallofthem"

PS - boa_boy check your PM's!

Thx a bunch Jamms...I'm hoping I fall into the latter category...... wink.gif

I vote for the INITIAL place to be somewhere someone completely new to New York City can find easily wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

whats V-day

Personally if you need a day to tell the person you love that you love them you need help.

Everyday you have a chance to say I love you.

Very week day in my opinion, never made much of it and never will.

To feel special because you have someone and for someone not feel special if they dont.

fucking week.

KILL KILL KILL cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

[This message has been edited by kingpharaoh (edited 02-13-2001).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Go to Cheetah biggrin.gif

Its pretty laid back and chill on Wednesdays, no dress code.

I believe ladies get in for free before 12am. smile.gif

Plus ,I'll be there!!!

Umm yeah

Ok, I'm just throwing some names out...I was thinking Circa Tabac to start off, so anyone who wants to eat can (light appetizers) and from there move on to other pastures...Some places we can also venture to are Naked Lunch (thats their real name wink.gif), Recess, and I am really feeling Plant Bar. SO whaddya say! cwm3.gif

-Jamms "ewwiamneverthisentusiastic...itssickening" cwm8.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Hey folks!

Definitely keep me posted on what the plan is. Would love to join ya all :-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Hey, I'm down to go wherever, and if the place has appetizers and cider, I'll be a very happy girl.

Is this an after work thing?

Another place to consider is Fez on Lafayette off of E 4th to start off...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 02-13-2001).]

Okay I just got home a second ago... reading the board and I like what I see! Jammy good work... this is a jamjam girls world!

Anyhow: okay PLANT sound perfecto!!!!!!!!!

so plant it is.. what time should we have the meet up darlin's... most def after work. hmmm... lets say around 6:30 - 7 tongue.gifm... ??????? how does that sound?????

Jams I'll pick you up in my town car! cwm20.gif

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Okay I'm gonna embarrass myself here and plead ignorance....

...PLANT? I assume by that we mean Centro? <blushes and hides from the flogging>

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by ooana:

Okay I'm gonna embarrass myself here and plead ignorance....

...PLANT? I assume by that we mean Centro? <blushes and hides from the flogging>

-Oo

Don't feel so bad, I didn't even get so far as to think it could be Centro...

I searched for it on Digital city, and if they are referring to the one on E. 3rd, here's the link http://www.digitalcity.com/newyork/bars/venue.dci?vid=131724

Sounds pretty interesting...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

OK I'm @ work, have change of clothes, need exact address and how to get there from GCS....unless of course anyone is driving in from up Westchester way wink.gif

tee hee this is going to be fun

cwm27.gif

------------------