Clubplanet Nightlife Community

When was the last time you got majorily f***** up?

mmmm, yeas, NYE - some crystal then e, then alcohol = 30 hours of fun, then 5 hours of being extremely irratable and trying to go to sleep. Major league fuckedupness cwm20.gif

hey orchid, are u still living it up in bklyn, I'm trying to start a lounge meetup in Bay Ridge, hmmmmm?

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Ah yes, definitely my 21st birthday about a month ago. Some friends and I got a condo in the poconos to do some skiing, riding and partying. Started partying at 6 in the evening and finally forgot my name (and everything else) around 3. I woke up sore, still f*cked up and covered in beer. Thankfully there were pictures ot help fill in all the blanks.

------------------

"Crippled but free, I was blind all the time I was learning to see" -Dead

has to be Goa this december.... got there on the 28th, left on the 3rd, not for a moment was I not fucked up.

We used to get up in the evenings and light up, then continue to do so throughout the night, with watever else, and then sleep in the morning again... amaaaazzzziiiiinnngggg!!!!!

------------------

ecstasy_pill15.jpg

Originally posted by nycetouch:

mmmm, yeas, NYE - some crystal then e, then alcohol = 30 hours of fun, then 5 hours of being extremely irratable and trying to go to sleep. Major league fuckedupness cwm20.gif

hey orchid, are u still living it up in bklyn, I'm trying to start a lounge meetup in Bay Ridge, hmmmmm?

i live in Bay Ridge...so will be there...if need anything PM me smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

It would have had to have been in november i think...went to this party in washington d.c....took my first at 12pm on the car ride down and didnt stop till 7 am at the limelight for gatecrasher. i think i did a total of 8 hits. I was out of my head....i should have just hung a sign on my head that said "out to lunch"...i was done...

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

Umm....heh. Last night.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen