Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HMM....DO U THINK ITS POSSIBLE......

ladyjm

to hook up with someone at a club for reasons other than mere sex??...or is there truth to the theory that everyone in clubs r out to fuck??...i go to clubs a lot now that im single and i was wondering if its possible to actually meet a decent guy there..u know, one that's not trying to feel ur crotch...most people say the chances r slim to none...but my argument is...IM an attractive girl, with a head on MY shoulders, and im here too...so what's the prob??>...why can't i find a guy like that?..what do u all think??...

i never go with the intention of hooking up in any way shape or form. i just go to listen to some good music, dance like a madman for a few hours, hang with my peeps and meet some more whether they be male or female. and i know i'm not alone. we're out there, we just hang at twilo a lot.

------------------

sasha.jpg "i'm crushing your head"

i think it's the whole atmosphere of the club that makes people the way they are. i mean sure, there are the stupid people who will always be the stupid people. but then there are the decent and the cool people who show their stupid persona in it's best disco light

but then, i also meet people who are cool as hell in a club, and i'd love to chill with them outside a club, but then we never get around to exchanging info or anything. i think this may be in part because we don't want it to become a hookup of sorts

------------------

"real fucking high"

its the environment thats created at the club...remember everything is in excess inside a nightclub: music is blasted, women and men show off their bodies, and people get drunk and high...remember, sexual feeling entails pleasing all 5 senses, and nightclubs do that very well...and remember its not just the men that get caught up in it and act like dogs...women get caught up in it as well...

some people, though, have more of an awareness of what the environment of a nightclub entails...you find those people, and you find the people with good heads on their shoulders.

good luck exploring...

------------------

ShieldAnimation.gif

SUPERHIGHMAY

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

Originally posted by ladyjm:

why can't i find a guy like that?

And i will say, why can't i find a girl for that...

Now i think, that's a club is not a place for meet people, and talk with...just have fun with friends you already know, and drink and move your body until sunrise, and ear music, and...

--->my opinion!!!

------------------

tomix2.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

chancse are probably very slim since most of the guys i see in clubs are usually out to get laid. but there is still a small chance that you'll meet a decent guy....look at me, most people say im decent, and yet i go to clubs also, and im not looking to get laid when i go out with my friends.

If you asked me that same question about 6 months ago i would of said " HELL NO" you cannot meet a nice guy in the club...

but about 4 months ago i met someone who i made a really good connection with, although we are not seeing each other anymore..that "connection" was there and he is awesome...

But i think to go out and LOOK for it...you will not find it...LET it come naturally...

i usually feel like some vibe or something..but you need differentiate the whole club/sexual vibe from the real/deeper vibe..thats where it gets complaicated..

sorry im blabbing..feeling alittle emotional today...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by peache5030:

But i think to go out and LOOK for it...you will not find it...LET it come naturally...

-> or to put it mathematically the amount of effort is inversely proportional to the amount of success wink.gif

i usually feel like some vibe or something..but you need differentiate the whole club/sexual vibe from the real/deeper vibe..thats where it gets complaicated..

sorry im blabbing..feeling alittle emotional today...

this is spot on as well, but being able to differentiate between the different possible layers and THEN being able to communicate that with the other party is tricky......

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

this is spot on as well, but being able to differentiate between the different possible layers and THEN being able to communicate that with the other party is tricky......

Oh i totally agree..the communication is the hardest part..but i feel a good vibe between two people allows the two people to be themselves and share as they go along..no need to communicate everything right away..

growing WITH someone is the greatest feeling in the world..

learning each other..experiencing each other..sharing with each other should come natural if the feeling is mutual... ( imo )

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Guest crystalmethodny

I also believe it is difficult to meet people at clubs, it truly depends upon the enviornment of the club.

The style of music, the style of club, it all actually makes a difference on the kind of crowd present.

I find more and more nowadays, people go to clubs... not for the music, not for the real social intergration, but for the drugs, the glamour, and for gluttony.

Heh

smile.gif

-Steve

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

i think its totally possible to meet someone who's not trying to f*ck right off in a club...depends on the type of venue and vibe of the club...meat markets...you're gonna get people after meat!...places where there are featured dj's or type of vibe...you're more likely to get people there because of that vibe...these are the people who are more likely to be just enjoying the company of their friends/music/_______, etc...

worst comes to worst just look for the guys who're having the most fun ...hope this helps...

------------------

i'm only doing this once...until the second time