Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The UNOFFICIAL **CC/DT** Register

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need people to convince me to go, I really want to go, the only problem is that I'm scared of TWilo. HAHAHAHAH!!!! JK

i'M ALREADY THERE!!!!

-SCOTT-

------------------

"ThRoUgH tHe NiGhT, I hEaR yOuR vOiCe.... As i RiSe tHrOuGh ThE AiR, YoUr EcHo GrOwS...I sEE tImE sTaNd StiLL, As I'm WaTcHiNg tHe WoRLd BeLoW.... I cAn HeAr yOu CrY..."
header.gifscotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

Originally posted by clubmouse:

ok, to pull this off, i go at opening, leave at 8am to go take a math test, get out of that at 10am, and am back down by 11, pending traffic, can i pull it off, i think its entirely possible, i just hope the music doesnt stop in the am.

Wow. I admire this guy.

And *yeah*! I'm in.

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

well, deanna11 and matty got to me, i have no choice but to be there....... or else i fear the wrath of their evilness......

hehheh

cwm20.gifcwm38.gif

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

argh!! i hate you guys.. i can't believe i'm even entertaining this idea.. lying to get out of my rotation, then having to worry about catching the late train back to philly on monday... hmm at least i wouldnt have to worry about staying anywhere... the twilo staff can house me.. yea right wink.gif well either way guys, have fun for me if i'm not there!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

Originally posted by tyco:

I dropped an important class this semester because of this party(I have a midterm that Monday)......is that going too far or what......na, fuck it.

Mikey

lol... if only I had Mikey's planning skills... *sigh* alas, if i wanted no classes on that Monday I'd have to switch my major, and that seems a bit much. cwm34.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Damn ... my company is sending me on yet another business trip ... meetings on Monday, which means no DT/CC for me ... grrrr ... have a great time, everybody ... somebody get me a bootleg of both sets!!

------------------

AIM name: noserotoninleft

CRACKHEADS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR BRAINS!!!

11pm they open, if you need <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for this event you can email me...peace love n grease...

this will be one of twilo's greatest events guaranteed, danny is going to turn that bitch out...it's been almost 4 years...

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by nicole212:

Crack,

I'll be there no matter what. This evening will NOT be thwarted like my last 2 plans to go out.

Nic

Sorry I ditched out before you got home last night. I should have stayed for dinner but, you know............

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

I guess I could pick a worse nite to make my New York City debut.......

cwm13.gif

so I'll be there will bells on.......

cwm30.gif

and filthy looks for all those who are boa_constrictors on the dance floor! wink.gif

wink.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Ok this requires alot of planning and thinking, help guys!!!!

I'll be out of town this wknd, getting back Mon. around 10ish or so, can I still get in after 11 or noon?????

Is it going to be as packed as PVD this past fri?? uuuughhhhh decisions, decisions....

Is it going to last up to 6pm????

AYUDENME

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77