Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The UNOFFICIAL **CC/DT** Register

Yeah, I know. PVD Friday, so why bring this up? Do I have the P-T jitters for Friday? Of course...we all do. But let's face facts, the 18th is going to be one for the ages. The show of shows. Mano plus Mano. So who's going?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hrmm...let me think a sec.

Hell yes! Nothing is gonna keep me away from this one.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

i suggest all twilo virgins stay home for this one. At around noonish on monday morning, i will be offering sacrificing many a virgins to danny as a tribute to this viscious tribal gathering he has bequeathed upon us. Consider yourself warned...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Still debating people what should I do...got a problem running low on funds which means after PVD and the rave UNIFIED its either CC/DT or TIESTO.........I dont know which one is gonna be better......what should I do???????

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Well, imho, you'd be NUTS to miss DT.

Meetup? Hrmm..welp, you'll find me somewhere dancing my little booty off. Not planning to stop unless I need to pee ;-)

Teehee!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

if anyone misses CC/DT they should be banned from twilo forever lol... to use the old cliche... wild horses couldnt keep away from twilo next sunday... definately going to test my partying threshold... aaahhhh

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Still debating people what should I do...got a problem running low on funds which means after PVD and the rave UNIFIED its either CC/DT or TIESTO.........I dont know which one is gonna be better......what should I do???????

Hey kid if I were you I would do anything in your power to make CC/DT.........this is gonna be one of those nights you will talk about 5 years later......it's already a classic night.......damn, beg on the corners if you have to.......although Tiesto is gonna be off the meter as well.......I would say go to CC/DT and worry about Tiesto when it comes about........

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Originally posted by tyco:

Hey kid if I were you I would do anything in your power to make CC/DT.........this is gonna be one of those nights you will talk about 5 years later......it's already a classic night.......damn, beg on the corners if you have to.......although Tiesto is gonna be off the meter as well.......I would say go to CC/DT and worry about Tiesto when it comes about........

Mikey

Listen to this man. His wisdom is unsurpassed.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

For a completely out of character thing for me...

...I'm getting there the minute the doors open. I don't want to miss a track.

If I start to hyperventalate cause of my claustrophobia, just shove a bag over my head and let me keep boppin'.

cwm17.gif

-Oo

------------------

I've been on a hiatus since Howells, cwm15.gif 6-hour exam that Thursday, 6 hour painting with kids that Saturday and no work on Monday ... I'm busting loose Sunday night. I will be the other person besides Ooana there when the doors open at 11 and (I pray) I will be there till DT drops the last track. Needless to say, I'm fuckin' looking forward to this night. cwm32.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by tyco:

I dropped an important class this semester because of this party(I have a midterm that Monday)......is that going too far or what......na, fuck it.

Mikey

damn; hard to the fuckin' core! now that's dedication. priorities a little wacked out, but that's cool; you get an "A" for effort!!!

cwm15.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus