Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok....

Corner of Francis Lewis and Northern- Northshore Diner. Across the street- Fontana. OR Gyro Corner for the good shit. How about Pizzarama?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Corner of Francis Lewis and Northern- Northshore Diner. Across the street- Fontana. OR Gyro Corner for the good shit. How about Pizzarama?

omg...I live right BY Pizzarama.....right on that corner of 38 and FL smile.gif ....oh and that Diner sees my mangled face almost every Sat. morning at 5:30AM or so...after Chaos or some other joint smile.gif ...trying to sober up b4 I face my mom smile.gif lol

Originally posted by matta:

dunno... i'm thinking about soup and a sandwich. Kinda suffering from massive hangover so whatever it is, it needs to be big and fat.

matt

Ahhh, I am hungover as well. Gonna go run up to my campus and grab some CHEESESTEAKS!! Yummy greasy food for my hungover self....always works!

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

I live down the block from Northern/F Lewis, best fuckin' gyro's in the world are @ Gyro Corner.

------------------

fondo2.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

omg...I live right BY Pizzarama.....right on that corner of 38 and FL smile.gif ....oh and that Diner sees my mangled face almost every Sat. morning at 5:30AM or so...after Chaos or some other joint smile.gif ...trying to sober up b4 I face my mom smile.gif lol

I know exactly where you live!! (M told me cause it's like 3 blocks from me!!) I'm on 192 and Station road. 1/2 block from the Auburndale Station...

------------------

Originally posted by tenupa:

I live down the block from Northern/F Lewis, best fuckin' gyro's in the world are @ Gyro Corner.

I used to LOVE Fontana, but Gyro Corner beats the SHIT out of them. PLUS they deliver!

------------------

I know exactly where you live!! (M told me cause it's like 3 blocks from me!!) I'm on 192 and Station road. 1/2 block from the Auburndale Station...

so I almost pass your house everyday running to 7:17AM train then smile.gif

I see all the lunatics trying to catch that one. I'm the guy hanging outside the deli with my dogs throwing snowballs at everyone.

------------------

so I just got my Burger Delux....and its not what I wanted it to be frown.gif ....ughhhhhhh...I need a drink!!!

How about a deluxe Mr. Bumpy burger with you on top! I'm sooooooooo bad

cwm4.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

i hate northshore diner .. bayside or scobee ( how the fuck do u spelll that .. i'm drawing a blank rigth now .. ) anyways thanks man ,... now i think i'ma have to goto fontana's and get one of their famous gyros !! i havent had one of those in years !

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

so I just got my Burger Delux....and its not what I wanted it to be frown.gif ....ughhhhhhh...I need a drink!!!

How about a deluxe Mr. Bumpy burger with you on top! I'm sooooooooo bad

cwm4.gif

.....yuuuuuummy.....bring it over baby!!! NOW!!!

WERD-I always used to eat in that Gyro place when I lived in Bayside smile.gif YUM

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif