Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD = GOD

Last Friday I went to TWILO again to see PVD and it was better than ever. Last nov was packed but last friday, people were waiting for hours to get in. PVD is the GOD of music. TWILO is the best club in NYC. I have been to other clubs but TWILO just rules. Limelight is also a good one.

PVD = GOD

Okenfold = GOD'S SON

Space Girl = Angel

-StroNut

That wasnt PVD on Friday.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

nycedee was and always will be my bitch ...and he'll never forget that...Everyone else, please be real to yourselves before you try to tell others what is right and wrong...and please, please chill the fuck out with the hypocrisy...that kind of behavior makes us "racists" look like Ghandi (no Hindu-bashing implied)...unless you are my bitch nycedee and believe that free thinking=racism...because that makes the most sense of all.

PVD is AWESOME... pretty close to GOD cwm4.gif while maybe not the best mixer in the world, his track selection, the way he works the crowd and his uplfting style will always keep me coming back for more... besides, he produces great music and the crowd goes crazy when he spins HIS OWN songs. it's like going to hear your favorite band in concert... you want to here the band's top hits... to all the PVD haters, get over it...

it is unmistakable that he is one of the top producers and djs in the world or he wouldn't get the recognition or audience he gets. look at this past friday - PACKED (albeit there were a lot of wannabe's and i've heard about hims there).

i love diggers too... he's awesome! but for those who use diggers as a comparison v. PVD, its like comparing apples to oranges. different styles... whether you like one or the other is a matter of personal taste. what some people call "the journey" of S&D is "bubbles breaking (boring) under water until 5:30AM and then the real music comes on" for me. just MHO, or more correctly, my preference. like i said, i love them both (PVD and diggers) but they are just very different.

my $0.02.

*puts on flame suit* cwm1.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

PVD? SucknSold? Ugggghhh! Some of you people need to be introduced to some new music.

And popular does not equal good! NSync can pack a house. Are they Gods, or heavily-marketed, commercial talentless hacks? Yes, their popular -- with the people that don't know any better.

Originally posted by stronut:

[b

PVD = GOD

Okenfold = GOD'S SON

Space Girl = Angel

PVD IS GOD!

Oakenjoke God's son? He's a sell out. He's in the game for the loot, charging 23 G's for a 2 hour set! He's too mellow & stale..playin the same tracks all the time. 50% of his set are tracks Perfecto Produced.

Tranceport is a classic....but he last 2 albums sound exactly the same. He just doesn't get it, even if u remix Bullet in the Gun 100x it will still be cheesy. cwm10.gif

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

i've seen PVD the last 3 times at twilo and each time he has a different venue..it's great...but always knows what songs to play that will bring down the house and just when you think he can't get much better he surprises you!

...and i know PVD was last friday. but the sad thing is twilo was a little too packed for my tastes...but what can you do he's bigger than ever.

he is a great dj but not god. i think there are a few other dj's out there who are much better. cwm4.gif

------------------

0524a.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J