Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*****TO ALL THOSE ANTI-Vday PEEPS THAT I WAS WITH TONITE!!!******

I had a wonderful time with you all! here're the personals:

Zoya: Great Great Great Great time talking to you last night. Seems that everytime we talk, i can never get enough of ya. Get yourself some coffee, so that we can talk more. wink.gif

Stacychase: It was awesome to finally meet you my valentine! You rock!

Sinemineminem: You are the best....hmm...remember that tap from last night??!?....LOL...j/k...that was too funny. SEE YOU SUNDAY...NIGHT that is.not during the day....we're all gonna have lots of things to do during the day wink.gif...on Sunday.

Monique: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! God that really sums it all up doesnt it....Too funny last night.

Nicki: Regular or kinky? LOL...good one. smile.gif

Kerry: all i have to say is: "Nipples the size of coasters"....LMAO

JJ: all i gotta say is: "Hairy Nipples the size of coasters."

Hugh: Cant wait for dem margaritas!!

Ooana: My wife did GOOD in findin us some herbal delights. Good seeing you...'specially in that form...LOL!

Charlie and Claudio: I hope you guys have a safe and fun trip, and cant wait to see you guys under the ball when you get back!

And

Yvette: Thanks for settin it up....much appreciasion and love to ya.

Later everyone,

-A-

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by uknjx2:

al, i hear spankin' is popular with the young guys........

LMAO...almost hit the floor when you said that last night....!! LMAO!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

-----"ALOT OF BEER ALOT OF GIRLS AND ALOT OF CURSIN', .22 AUTOMATIC ON MY PERSON." -Beastie Boys

Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

hey kitties!

cwm16.gif Aka Block heads..

I am soo ready for work. Albert.. you are one crazy chicken! i love you...

Guys it was a pleasure I think this was one of my best Vdays ever. I never ever have a Valentine... my heart was all warm and fuzzy!!!!

Sinemineminemineminem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

just got to work.... i had a great time last night... TrippinTrance, enough said. thanks for being my valentine! It was nice to finally put screen names with real names. Jammy thanks for setting the party up, it was fun...

see you guys on friday eve for hugh's really not leaving new york party... smile.gif

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Was great to see you all. Once again, sorry for the end there. Heh.

Monique...I think I've most definitely got a new PIC ;-)

Sorry to all of ya that I didn't say good bye to.

And once again, extra special thank yous to KJ, James, Sinem, Zoya, Kerry, Hugh for helping to take care of me. At least now ya'll know why I don't drink! heh.

It was definitely a great valentines day. And to reitterate my toast. FUCK VALENTINES DAY! And to very good friends.

Oh! And of course...welcome to Andrew/Boa Boy! Glad you finally got your Aussie arse over here :-)

See you on Sunday!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen