Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you to all that came to my shindig last night!!!

your party was sooo much fun.. thank u for such wonderful hospitality... we all love u and r gonna miss u oodles and oodles please dont go cwm14.gifcwm14.gif ok tempertantrum over with hehe. .see u sunday stud cwm32.gif

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

No thank YOU Hugh, killer margaritas, lots of hammered clubplaneteers, sensational nite........

well naked lunch left a lot to be desired for but deep dish @ Twilo were tres bon.....

bon voyage cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

hugh, thank YOU!! and your friend, too, for having us invade his space...what an awesome apt...but not for tall men. even i couldn't stand up straight upstairs. he must get an ache in his neck walking around up there!! i'm gonna miss you hugh!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

thanx for a great time hugh!!! had a blast at your party. we are all gonna miss ya but i look at it this way. when i come to san fran i have my own personal tour guide. you better come back soon to visit.

------------------

0524a.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pimp by blood not by relation.

AOL J303J

hugh!!!

ok, so i had no idea there was a party. i haven't really been on the the board so i guess i missed all the news. cwm1.gif

it sucks you're leaving so soon, hugh. a big farewell from me an rick and make sure you come back to visit us! stay in touch and have a safe trip. *big hugs*

mia

p.s. i'll pm you my e-mail address.

i said it before, and i said it again.....hugh you really know how to throw a party. Thanks for everything, and now there is one more piece of buisness that we have to take care of. Tomorrow night, and CC/DT....WE WILL PARTY LIKE FUCKIN ROCK STARS!

this will be one for the record books. Hugh you will be missed, but i think that you now have about 40 reasons to come back every now and then. Those 40 or so reasons will miss you greatly. Also, we all have a reason to visit sunny Cali wink.gif

See you under the ball tomorrow!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Hugh- thanks so much for a great party. You are going to be sorely missed by all. But we all know that you are going to be back to visit lots. At least we get to send you off with a big group hug. Actually, the plan is that we are going to kidnap you and shove you in a closet at Twilo so you miss your flight. That's when the brainwashing starts.......

SK13

------------------

Footsteps on the dancefloor remind me baby of you

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

this will be one for the record books. Hugh you will be missed, but i think that you now have about 40 reasons to come back every now and then. Those 40 or so reasons will miss you greatly. Also, we all have a reason to visit sunny Cali wink.gif

See you under the ball tomorrow!!!!!!!!

I thinks it's gonna be alot mnore than 40.

And thank you and Aran so much for the party. That was so nice of him to let so many strangers into his place. He was really a nice guy.

So, let him know he's welcome to join us all out if he wants.

See you sunday.

e

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Hugh, thank you so much for an amazing evening. We, all, had a great time. Have a safe trip to SF. Come back to us ASAP, you know you wont be able to stay away from NY. smile.gif

P.S. also thank your friend for us for being such a nice host smile.gif

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

[This message has been edited by orchid21 (edited 02-18-2001).]

Hugh and Aran - Thank You !!!

What a wonderful night - and you guys were such gracious hosts! cwm17.gif

Very nice margaritas! - Please PM me the ingredients again (I got a bit too woozy after the first drink to remember much) biggrin.gif

I hope you'll come back to NY sometime soon and hook up with your ClubNYC family again

But if not if I’m ever in San Fran - I hope you'll show me the right spots to hang out in! wink.gif

If you're not NY doesn’t mean you cant post anymore - keep on posting - and stay in touch! cwm15.gif

Best of Luck to you!

-Arthur

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

never got to meet you hugh!! but you've always been a welcome poster in my eyes on this board. good luck in san francisco, hope to meet you soon one day when you come back and visit wink.gifbon chance!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"