Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound factory

camala

I just wanted to tell everyone that the Sound Factory sucks sooooooooo bad. I can't believe how bad that place is. All the guys walking around with no shirts on, and all the girls with huge fake boobs!!! What a bad scene. What a bad vibe from people there. The music wasn't bad, but I will never go there again!!!

Could anyone tell me if there are dancing clubs/parties where people are chill (you know, people there for the music), with good music, and a good scene?

many thanks,

Michelle

Originally posted by camala:

I just wanted to tell everyone that the Sound Factory sucks sooooooooo bad. I can't believe how bad that place is. All the guys walking around with no shirts on, and all the girls with huge fake boobs!!! What a bad scene. What a bad vibe from people there. The music wasn't bad, but I will never go there again!!!

Could anyone tell me if there are dancing clubs/parties where people are chill (you know, people there for the music), with good music, and a good scene?

many thanks,

Michelle

ok and sence when is it not ok for guys to walk around with no shirts on? and sence when is it illegal for girls to have big boobies???

And how do you know that the people are not there for the music.. There are alot cheeper clubs in manhattan to go to, for reasons besides music...

Hey honestly i met alot of nice people in sound factory this past weekend..

------------------

~I Dont Want You To Love Me~

Originally posted by camala:

many thanks,

Michelle

What sre you fucking blind?? The crowd is beautiful there!!!

You must be one of those size 12 boring plain janes that would MAYBE be considered a beauty at, hmm, let's see, EXIT.

So go there, get lost, ciao.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg</A>

The music rocks, the system sucks, the place is packed with juiceheads and barbie dolls who will knock you down and never look back, and the dancefloor(s) are largely uninhabitable til after 7am (downstairs isn't as bad as up). Go after 7, the place is the ish then.

MHO,

BSG

------------------

Drama – it ain't so bad after all!

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

[This message has been edited by blueskygirl (edited 02-19-2001).]

I SMELL A BIG STUPID PLAYA HATER. WORRY ABOUT UR SELF. IF ITZ ALL BOUT THE MUSIC, AND U SAID THE MUSIC WUZ GOOD, THEN WHAT THE FUCK R U TALKIN BOUT. WHO ELSE SUX THE YANKEEZ, MICHAEL JORDAN. NAAAA JUST U.

[This message has been edited by bfitty2 (edited 02-20-2001).]

Oh my all these harsh replies...everyone has their opinion and if it's something you disagree with than be professinal 'bout it. Try not to be so hard on these people even if they start a thread that is uncharacteristic. Well anyway as for my opinion..SF has it's good and bad just like everywhere else.

And if you want a nice place to go since you don't like SF..Try Twilo and if you don't like twilo...the I just don't know what to tell ya!? Peace...hope to see u at twilo this friday for digweed...

And Sat. nite try well actually Centro Fly i heard was good but never been there...

Oh yeah if last Sat. was your first time being in SF don't judge that place just by that one nite.. Iwasn't there but I heard it was one of the unusually not so good nite. Take care, ~~~