Clubplanet Nightlife Community

K and E question.....

xtc1

Hey, I know this post belongs in the substances part, but noone really posts there as much as here.

So here's my question, I gonna try doin e and k 2gether 2nite for the 1st time. Can anyone tell me how it is?? I've heard alotta good stuff about the 2 of them mixed. Do you still feel the speedy effects still, or just dopey?? And will the k enhance the E??????

thanks alot

cwm26.gifcwm9.gifcwm7.gif

Originally posted by smryder33:

Hey, I know this post belongs in the substances part, but noone really posts there as much as here.

So here's my question, I gonna try doin e and k 2gether 2nite for the 1st time. Can anyone tell me how it is?? I've heard alotta good stuff about the 2 of them mixed. Do you still feel the speedy effects still, or just dopey?? And will the k enhance the E??????

thanks alot

cwm26.gifcwm9.gifcwm7.gif

Hmm....a common mix...never did it...i have heard that the K kinda boosts the E ALOT...sends you into cartoon town...HAHA..you know who you are!..LOL...anyway...yeah i hear that its intense......i wont do it tho....K is scary shit....you ever see those crazy kids at sound pharmacy?.....well thats what K'll do to ya..LOL...

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

K is actually a lot of fun on E. I can't do K by itself cause its nasty and makes me nauseous, But on E you can just do bumpity bumps until you'll see your childhood moments. And it goes down nice and smooth. plus one of the things i like about it , is that you don't have to pop 5 pills a night,

bUmp*

------------------

sign1.jpg

Awesome.

------------------

Cyberia @ BAR CODE every Saturday. Best house and progressive DJs in NYC. Visit www.headrushmusic.com for this weekend's lineup.

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!