Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For all of you who talk trash about it, FUCK YOU LOL.. That place is sooo fucking awesome! I have more fun every time I go and last night was just INCREDIBLE. Everything - the music, the people, the whole thing.. Those 2 hours of vocals was definitely something special. After all the hard beats, hearing Sweet Surender was a very pleasant surprise.. Heard a bunch of other new tracks, some really good vocals that I haven't heard yet (You're a dream to me, what a great song!!!) Overall, a GREAT night, definitely one to remember smile.gif

Thanks to Kerry, Rachel, Hugh, Marty and SMOKEE *10000 kissez* Love ya guys, you are SO much fun to hang out with smile.gif Good seeing Dana (where'd you disappear to??? tell Jasmine I said hiiiiii).. Genie & Ally - great seeing you guys smile.gif Ally, hope you don't have a huge bump on your head LOL.. That was funny smile.gif

Iight, time to get ready for Twilo.. How the hell am I gonna do it, I don't know but I'll sure as hell try smile.gif

*hugz&kissezzzzzzzz*

when you see five of smile.gif these in a mysteriousss post - you know something good is going down - i'm just very sorry i missed the whole thing - but hey SF isnt going under i'll see you there next time around

PS thanks for a wonderful time on Friday cwm4.gif

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Hugh - see ya tonight.. I'm so dead, gonna catch another couple of hours of sleep and then GOOOO.. Rather crawl to Twilo.. See ya there!!!!!!

Arthur - there's always next week smile.gif And you KNOW you don't have to ask me twice LOL.. Plus your woman already told me that you're going.. Did she forget to tell you LMAO?????? Haha I'm gonna get her in trouble smile.gif

Sound Factory was absolutely incredible this Saturday! THE BEST! The music gets better as the night (or morning rather)goes on! The vocals were so awesome, I felt like I was in heaven listening to angels singing. Sweet Surrender + Here W/ Me were so right on.

The lights were amazing! The amber lights over the dancefloor were sick from up on catwalk, it looked the like fire crackling. I left at 10 am but under protest!!

SF ROCKS! biggrin.gif

my boy said he played "stanger in my house" twice , one time for a hour and a half ...

whats up with that?

aren't people sick of that song yet?, i am ...

no disrespect to SF or JP, just curious ...

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

[This message has been edited by newsense (edited 02-18-2001).]

Originally posted by newsense:

my boy said he played "stanger in my house" twice , one time for a hour and a half ...

whats up with that?

aren't people sick of that song yet?, i am ...

no disrespect to SF or JP, just curious ...

Tell your friend to stop smoking crack..hes giving sound factory a bad name... He played it once for about 20 minutes thats it...

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

Tell your friend to stop smoking crack..hes giving sound factory a bad name... He played it once for about 20 minutes thats it...

RELAX CHICA, SF GIVES IT SELF A BAD NAME, NOT PEOPLE ... YOU DIE HARD FACTORY HEADS ARE SOMETHING ELSE

... I SAID NO DISRESPECT TO SF, BUT YOU HAD TO DISRESPECT ME & MY FRIEND ... SO, finger.gif

LikmyLipz piss.gif

Up_to_something.gif

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD

Hmm.. I dont' remember hearing stranger in my house twice.. Unless he played it again after I left.. And I still love that song smile.gif And YESSS.. How could I forget Dido??? OMG hearing it twice that night was great smile.gif And Deep Down Below was great too.. Or am I imagining hearing it? God my brain is fried.. need more sleep smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

For all of you who talk trash about it, FUCK YOU LOL.. That place is sooo fucking awesome! I have more fun every time I go and last night was just INCREDIBLE. Everything - the music, the people, the whole thing.. Those 2 hours of vocals was definitely something special. After all the hard beats, hearing Sweet Surender was a very pleasant surprise.. Heard a bunch of other new tracks, some really good vocals that I haven't heard yet (You're a dream to me, what a great song!!!) Overall, a GREAT night, definitely one to remember smile.gif

Thanks to Kerry, Rachel, Hugh, Marty and SMOKEE *10000 kissez* Love ya guys, you are SO much fun to hang out with smile.gif Good seeing Dana (where'd you disappear to??? tell Jasmine I said hiiiiii).. Genie & Ally - great seeing you guys smile.gif Ally, hope you don't have a huge bump on your head LOL.. That was funny smile.gif

Iight, time to get ready for Twilo.. How the hell am I gonna do it, I don't know but I'll sure as hell try smile.gif

*hugz&kissezzzzzzzz*

You are so right!!!! I love it when I see you post about SF! Music was amazing, loved his set of vocals & also the dark beats he was playing from like 10 to 11. Also it was great, not too crowded on the main floor or the 4th floor. Even the coat check wasn't bad. Can't wait to go back!

WOW I had a blast Sun morning! Music was on point most of the nite....yes he played Stranger for what seemed like 2 hours...but it really was about 45 mins. And he also played Groove Jet for too long but otherwise everything else was dope! Derb, Without You, Innocente, Pistolwhip, Sweet Surrender, Deep Down Below, etc.

It was great chillin witcha Zoya. We have to do it again real soon! MWAH

It was nice to meet LikMyLipz and Hugh (I think?)

Don't know when I'll be back. Maybe a couple of weeks. Maybe not until after SoBe. We shall see! Til then!

SMOKEE

Originally posted by smokee:

WOW I had a blast Sun morning! Music was on point most of the nite....yes he played Stranger for what seemed like 2 hours...but it really was about 45 mins. And he also played Groove Jet for too long but otherwise everything else was dope! Derb, Without You, Innocente, Pistolwhip, Sweet Surrender, Deep Down Below, etc.

It was great chillin witcha Zoya. We have to do it again real soon! MWAH

It was nice to meet LikMyLipz and Hugh (I think?)

Don't know when I'll be back. Maybe a couple of weeks. Maybe not until after SoBe. We shall see! Til then!

SMOKEE

...hey Smokee smile.gif

Originally posted by thesandman:

Smoke I never saw you there??? I ran into Gene but not you....

Yeah I saw your whole crew chillin on the dancefloor but not u!?!?!?!?!?

U were prolly gettin felt up by the trannies in the bathroom....hahahaha...lmaoooooooo

SMOKEE

Maybe you should tell Peters to get out of his hole , then he wouldn't extend songs or play them twice in a nite, I mean thats a disgrace if your a DJ! Hopefully Peters got to hear Tanaglia so he could learn something. BTW-I used to listen to peters back in the day, when he was good!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"