Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all that closed DT w/ me....

Is Anthony a classically trained dancer? I was blown away by his moves on that ledge next to the DJ's booth. He was doing this beautiful arabist (?), hitting all the position, and the way he was just flying on that tiny little edge, had me a little worried, but yeah, he's beautiful and I would be up to seeing him spin.

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Anthony was working the VIP area entrance and works the door at vinyl many a nights.. You ever go to vinyl ooana?? I'm there almost weekly...unless i'm working. Well when danny dropped the first few notes of the way, Ive never seen him explode so fast... smile.gif He launched from the vip area to the floor in about 3 milliseconds...

Adam

------------------

House This! http://www.djadamf.com adam@djadamf.com

Guest crystalmethod

Hi Ooana

Wow, can we say comatose last night?

I didnt know that Anthony was your boy at Blu

Im down for next time around.

smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

Is Anthony a classically trained dancer? I was blown away by his moves on that ledge next to the DJ's booth. He was doing this beautiful arabist (?), hitting all the position, and the way he was just flying on that tiny little edge, had me a little worried, but yeah, he's beautiful and I would be up to seeing him spin.

Yep he is classically trained. Awesome ain't he!!!!!!

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by housemusic4evr:

Anthony was working the VIP area entrance and works the door at vinyl many a nights.. You ever go to vinyl ooana?? I'm there almost weekly...unless i'm working. Well when danny dropped the first few notes of the way, Ive never seen him explode so fast... smile.gif He launched from the vip area to the floor in about 3 milliseconds...

Adam

Adam this is you! I just made the link. Hon...ya know me, silly ;-) My name is pronounced "wanna" you've just never seen it spelled. Ring a bell?

How ya doin'!!! Drop me an email sometime at ooana@nyc.rr.com or IM me at the screen name ooana ;-)

Great seeing you on the floor with all of us on Sunday!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by crystalmethod:

Hi Ooana

Wow, can we say comatose last night?

I didnt know that Anthony was your boy at Blu

Im down for next time around.

smile.gif

Steve...its was AWESOME having you along for the ride till the end. Seriously.

BTW, looks like Thursday is on ;-) And I'm really looking forward to going with folks on Tuesday!

-Oo

------------------

Remember that guy doing summersaults and shakin' his rump????

That's my friend Anthony who spins at Blu every tuesday. :-) If that's any sign for all of ya what kind of energy he puts out there.

Unfortunately, since I'm still recovering from Sunday, no way I'll be there tonight...but definitely next week!

-Oo

------------------

Originally posted by nycedee:

i'll check it out next week, what's his style?

His style is actually very inspired by Danny cause he works with him. Lots of deep/hard house that leads into more vocals and classics at the end of the night....and for the last hour or so he really mixes it up and gets playful.

Blu is basically not promoted at all on tuesdays so dont' expect much of a crowd. But seriously guys, if a bunch of us go we'd have an absolute blast.

Everyone I know who's gone to hear him has LOVED it. He really knows his stuff and throws all his energy into it.

He spins there from 10pm till 4am. I know that's getting late for those of you who work on Wed morning but a few hours of dancin' never hurt anyone ;-)

So...in advance...lets start planning a tuesday night outing!!!

-Oo

------------------

yo Oo im definately down for NEXT tuesday lol... he is funny as hell!!!... would luv to see him spin

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by nycedee:

sounds good and sounds like a plan. let's hit that up next week. put up a roll call next week so people know what's up.

You got it ;-)

-Oo

------------------