Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im ready to burst into tears!!

So im here back to work after a very long weekend..but im feeling soo bad..im on the verge of tears..

Im not exactly sure over what though...

Does this seem to happen to anyone ?? oh..yeah im sure you guys will think it must be the time of the month but..its def. not PMS...

I hate this depressive feeling...wish it would go away...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Don't worry Momma! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Maybe you're going through withdrawl from the weekend. If you did anything that is. Other then that, be happy your alive and healthy and able to tell us about the way you feel...Your not alone!!!!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Aww sweetie, it happens to everyone.. Don't be sad.. Wanna go for a drink after work? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif That usually works as a temporary solution until your mood gets better!

I think i just want to go home and crawl into my bed...

i fear that i might be heart broken..this has never really happened to me..

I would to go for a drink but i have freakin school..its always on the worst days!!

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling like this. I get like that sometimes too. What helps me is just hanging out with friends or maybe treating yourself to something. Like Spheric said, it might just be withdrawal from this weekend. You will get through it!

Breann cwm38.gif

Welcome to the TERRIBLE TUESDAYS. This is a feeling that the majority of people have after coming down from the high of the past weekend, in other words, this is the worst reality check you can get. Just hang in there, it will get better.

------------------

Carlos

"If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it truely is, infinite." -William Blake

I know exactly how you feel. Once in a while everything can be going absolutely fine, but you just feel like curling up in a ball and crying your eyes out. I usualy just wind up sleeping it off cuz I can never figure it out.

It's a really pretty day though. I recommend some chocolate and some fresh air. But the chocolate is deffinitly necessary. Feel better babe!! cwm12.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Aww sweetie, it happens to everyone.. Don't be sad.. Wanna go for a drink after work? smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif That usually works as a temporary solution until your mood gets better!

I think i just want to go home and crawl into my bed...

i fear that i might be heart broken..this has never really happened to me..

I would to go for a drink but i have freakin school..its always on the worst days!!

------------------

Hey...I know you warned us guys about jumping to conclusions, but bear with me.

Check out www.pmdd.com

They say it's not PMS, something different.

I'm not a doctor, but hey, it can't hurt to learn more, right?

Hope ya feel better.

Go get a drink with Mysteriousss...

Z always cheers me up cwm12.gif

-Dennis

------------------

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/uploads/furnace/furnace.gif

Originally posted by anacondatro:

I'm a guy and i get that way too.

Is that pathetic????????? cwm36.gif

YOU are a guy??? and this happens to you?? lol of course..unless you are made alittle different..well except for the penis and boobies and kitty..well yeah i guess we are totally different..HOW could you feel this way? ha

------------------

Originally posted by anacondatro:

I'm a guy and i get that way too.

Is that pathetic????????? cwm36.gif

YOU are a guy??? and this happens to you?? lol of course..unless you are made alittle different..well except for the penis and boobies and kitty..well yeah i guess we are totally different..HOW could you feel this way? ha

------------------

Hate to burst your bubble, but ecstasy does cause depression in some people. It messes around with your serotonin which is the natural chemical in your brain that makes you have natural highs. Your depressed after rolling because the ecstasy causes a flood of serotonin the night before therefor making it more difficult for your brain to naturally produce serotonin the next day. If you're going to continue rolling, may I suggest taking anti-oxidents the day after and possibly looking into an SSRI if it continues.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Originally posted by lextacy:

Hate to burst your bubble, but ecstasy does cause depression in some people. It messes around with your serotonin which is the natural chemical in your brain that makes you have natural highs. Your depressed after rolling because the ecstasy causes a flood of serotonin the night before therefor making it more difficult for your brain to naturally produce serotonin the next day. If you're going to continue rolling, may I suggest taking anti-oxidents the day after and possibly looking into an SSRI if it continues.

you are mistaken E doesn't messes up your serotonin it releases the serotonin from your brain and that's what gives the euphoric feeling whn you roll.

after a "serotonin rush" your brain is depleted of serotonin and you may feel "down" or eventually fall into depressetion yet for most people it takes around three to four days for the brain to reach an almost normal serotonin levels.

Also one should really take E, in a frequency of one every two or three weeks, even once a month to get the most out of it biggrin.gif

Peace

KingInk

[This message has been edited by kingink24 (edited 02-20-2001).]

I feel for you sweetie.... I get like that after a really good weekend too....i am one of those people that gets mad depressed from e......but i know i do so i push it away and knowing that make the best of it..... dont worry it gets better.... i hope the rest of your week is better than today......

<3RLQ

------------------

MUZIK IS MY LIFE & DANCING IS MY LOVE...<3 cwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by RLQ (edited 02-21-2001).]

Originally posted by kingink24:

you are mistaken E doesn't messes up your serotonin it releases the serotonin from your brain and that's what gives the euphoric feeling whn you roll.

after a "serotonin rush" your brain is depleted of serotonin and you may feel "down" or eventually fall into depressetion yet for most people it takes around three to four days for the brain to reach an almost normal serotonin levels.

Also one should really take E, in a frequency of one every two or three weeks, even once a month to get the most out of it biggrin.gif

Peace

KingInk

[This message has been edited by kingink24 (edited 02-20-2001).]

LOL. Who gave you that info? Your dealer?

------------------

handya.gifjefmils1.gifhandya.gif