Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANTI EXIT>>> STOP THAT!!!!

Hi I'm MR.bumpy, and I'm here to set the record straight. Wether you like Exit or not make your decision based on this true story about Thorin and Sevan! As you all may know, this Saturday at Exit was a major success! There was over 4000 people, Gloria Gaynor performed her new hit which Jonathan and Hex both have done mixes of, yet another new room has been created and some sort of a vibe was created. This didn't happen over night! It took three weeks of meetings and intense planning and over $70,000 to get this thing on it's way. Just so we could inhance your Exit experience. Mr. Thorin Aiello and Sevan were a part of this planning. However; on the night of the event, Saturday February 17,2001, to all of his partners suprise and dismay, we caught distributors, that were payed for by Exit distributing passes for Mr.Aiello's party at ohm starting the following week. C'mon guys, wake up!

Now personally, I think Thorin is a great guy. If he would have pulled it off it would have been great for his pocket. Just ain't gonna happen kid, sorry. So here's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Originally posted by mrbumpy:

Hi I'm MR.bumpy, and I'm here to set the record straight. Wether you like Exit or not make your decision based on this true story about Thorin and Sevan! As you all may know, this Saturday at Exit was a major success! There was over 4000 people, Gloria Gaynor performed her new hit which Jonathan and Hex both have done mixes of, yet another new room has been created and some sort of a vibe was created. This didn't happen over night! It took three weeks of meetings and intense planning and over $70,000 to get this thing on it's way. Just so we could inhance your Exit experience. Mr. Thorin Aiello and Sevan were a part of this planning. However; on the night of the event, Saturday February 17,2001, to all of his partners suprise and dismay, we caught distributors, that were payed for by Exit distributing passes for Mr.Aiello's party at ohm starting the following week. C'mon guys, wake up!

Now personally, I think Thorin is a great guy. If he would have pulled it off it would have been great for his pocket. Just ain't gonna happen kid, sorry. So here's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

SO you're saying that Reach got fired from Exit because of that?

well, everyone one at exit are a bunch of

LLLLLLAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEE MUTHERFUCKERS.

Even the fucking mexicans that scrape the bathroom floor are full of shadiness...

I think it's time I called the DEA, CIA, NIA, AND, IMMIGRATTION to get rid of all them a-holes.

I'm gonna send that fucking lebanese sand nigger back to his homeland, back to sucking camel dick.

low life piece of shit.

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm10.gif

------------------

------------------

http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg

bro, the no id event at exit on sunday packed more people than the saturday party did... and the saturday party was supposed to be "off the hook".. cmon, exit sats will never compare to sf sats, and everone knows it... u gotta get rid of boris

yo0o0o0o0@aol.com

Originally posted by fierce2k:

bro, the no id event at exit on sunday packed more people than the saturday party did... and the saturday party was supposed to be "off the hook".. cmon, exit sats will never compare to sf sats, and everone knows it... u gotta get rid of boris

yo0o0o0o0@aol.com

no for nothing....but who said that Exit wants to be something like Sound Factory on Saturdays???? I love Factory....but we are talking about totally differnt club here...and this past Saturday night at Exit was off the hook...

Well, I don't remember comparing SF to Exit...Hmmmmm! I wouldn't, two very seperate entities. Again, I like Thorin and Sevan, I just wanted to set the record straight. Sunday the party was super packed, 6000 people. It was any age goes, if you like that, cool, the club did great, thankyou! Saturday we did 4300 people, this week Celeda is performing for the first time in New York (club 69 records, "the Underground""be Yourself""Music is the answer") Hope to see ya there!

I never understood why people on this board defend either one of these clubs (SF & EXIT) like they're the owner. Who cares!!! Just have fun wherever you like to have fun. Isn't that why we all talk to eachother on this board. Just be happy and who cares about this drama shit!

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by mrbumpy:

Well, I don't remember comparing SF to Exit...Hmmmmm! I wouldn't, two very seperate entities. Again, I like Thorin and Sevan, I just wanted to set the record straight. Sunday the party was super packed, 6000 people. It was any age goes, if you like that, cool, the club did great, thankyou! Saturday we did 4300 people, this week Celeda is performing for the first time in New York (club 69 records, "the Underground""be Yourself""Music is the answer") Hope to see ya there!

For the first time in New York? Hate to break it to ya, but Celeda performed at Vinyl in Feb 99, which was the first night when Danny's party there was coined "Be Yourself @ Vinyl". Check your facts straight bro

cwm11.gif

------------------

Burning...burnnnning...

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

For the first time in New York? Hate to break it to ya, but Celeda performed at Vinyl in Feb 99, which was the first night when Danny's party there was coined "Be Yourself @ Vinyl". Check your facts straight bro

cwm11.gif

You're right, I meant performing her song "the underground" I stand corrected. Sorry!

gotta set the record straight on this one..

the girl giving out the ohm saturday flyers at exit last saturday works for me, my company was hired to give them out there that night by paul & dennis.

neither thorin or sevan hired or payed me to distribute any flyers there for him that night. so all that bullshit about exit passes or whatever with exit money is bullshit! it had nothing to do with thorin & sevan & if they got fucked that nite by dave its because dave's a cocksucker. we all know it.. down with exit!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------

"pacifists share morally bankrupt beliefs"

Lets put aside that sevan and thorin got scrwed at exit for what ever reason. He is not the only promoter all the promoters got screwed fridays's and on saturday David never paid the team leaders, raised the number of people to get paid from 5 to 10 the list numbers were cut very badly and hosts were not getting paid on their lists like they were told they were this is total bullshit. when is this going to stop when 5am comes around and it's time to get paid at exit saturday night tell everyone there how u feel and stand up for your self david's time is comming to an end very soon

THAT WHICH CANT KILL US CAN ONLY MAKE US STRONGER.

-An official statement from the management at exit-

For the last days we've seen all the talk on the internet about Thorin Aiello's Unceremonius, yet well deserved firing from EXIT, and so far we have yet to read one thruthful fact.

So Here Are The Facts

1. Thorin Aiello was a partner at EXIT Saturdays. As a partner you are expected to be loyal to your partners, your promoter , and your owner. Our owner spent over $100,000 to kick off our new Saturday nite party. He deserves loyality from his promoters, especially his directors. It was later learned that Thorin Aiello is also a partner at OHM Saturdays. Working at two diffrent clubs on the same nite is called "Double Dipping" we at EXIT do not tolerate this from anyone from the sub promoters to all the way up to the directors, anyone caught "Double Dipping" will be fired immediately. Thorin knew this, he also knows that he has a group of people who promote/work for him that depend on EXIT to earn a living. Did he take their interest in mind when he took that 2nd Saturday deal? Definatly not. Did he care that these kids that work for him need this income and if gets fired that could jeapordize that weekly earnings? Absoulutely not, all that mattered was his own personal greed, with no care for those that his decisions affect. So most of his team has decided to stay at EXIT with a leader who is as selfish & greedy as Thorin, can you blame them?

2. Obviosuly Thorin didn't expect to get fired from Friday nights @ EXIT, where he earned a very good living. And he also didn't expect most of his promoters to stay behind with us at EXIT because now he is on a Crusade. A smear campaign of sorts, spreading his propaganda to anyone who will listen. Kinda like an ex-girlfriend/boyfriend who you just broke up with, but still loves you.

3. As far as promoters being paid is concerned....There are no promoters getting screwed at EXIT. We pay almost $20,000 every week to our promoters, A number that no club on any night would dare pay out. But Thorin & Sevan feel like starting trouble, because of their firing. They are disgruntled employees who are now doing and saying anything they can in an effort to ruin the clubs reputation and they expect to be beleived??? HA! If they were so honest and truthfull, they would still have their positions at EXIT. But they don't, so now all they can do is start rumors and make up lies to try as they can to ruin our success.

Once again, kinda like an Ex-girl/boy friend who you just broke up with and won't go away quietly, and figure if they can't have you then they'll try to ruin you. Pathetic guys, really pathetic.

4. With summer coming up, promoters are already calling us off the hook, to climb on board on Friday for the big summer run. So the rumor that EXIT fridays will suffer because Thorin Aiello gets fired is downright laughable. Thorin Aiello dont make this party, and he certainly cant and wont break it, because as long as i live & breathe, and as long as my partners and I walk this earth friday nights will belong to EXIT. If you wanna kill our party, you have to kill us first, and believe me boys, you aint gonna kill us. So you can only make us stronger.

AND THOS ARE THE FACTS

And boys, as David would tell you,

"HAVE A NICE DAY"

*P.S. Wait till we announce who is joining our team in place of Thorin Aiello.

The news will rock the promotional landscape of N.Y.C.*

The Directors & management at EXIT

Yeah Ali! I remember that night clearly!

NYnestor, back in town!!!!

icon9.gif

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

cwm11.gif

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"