Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubplanet stickers -- Gramercy Park

yo, I was walking home from the subway and I see a familiar emblem in the distance. As i approach, i reconize it to be the clubplanet circles (orange and blue) on stickers all over the lamposts/poles aroud grmercy park. I was just curious who done it? It just took me by surprise to see them in my neighborhood.

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

you going to see Trey on friday night?

Originally posted by momadance:

yo, I was walking home from the subway and I see a familiar emblem in the distance. As i approach, i reconize it to be the clubplanet circles (orange and blue) on stickers all over the lamposts/poles aroud grmercy park. I was just curious who done it? It just took me by surprise to see them in my neighborhood.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

You live around Gramercy Park???? Man, i am jealous! I love Gramercy Park, it is the most beautiful place.

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Hey neighbor. I didn't do it.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Hey where do you live? I live around Gramercy Park too! The stickers are actually around the park? I look for them tonight on my way home...

Hell YEAH! That would most likely be the work of either myself or my friend Joe. We worked for ClubPlanet and that was part of our promoting!

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

I'm doing NYC, but am gonna pass on Philly. It's gonna be a long Friday. probably hit Vinyl afterwards, then Twilo for diggers. there will be nothing left for saturday pm.

nice to see some other trey fans on the board

sweet little combo, trey at roseland then digweed at twilo, no?

i can't wait to go.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

The stickers on the SI ferry was the work of another coworker.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

is that your plan? Mine involves Trey, Danny (at vinyl), then Diggers around 6:30am. We should make it a point to meetup at twilo, if you've got the gumption to go. ;-)

Originally posted by peeps:

nice to see some other trey fans on the board

sweet little combo, trey at roseland then digweed at twilo, no?

i can't wait to go.

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

Okay...all of you who live on or around grammercy....HATE YOU! ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

Mine involves Trey, Danny (at vinyl), then Diggers around 6:30am

That sounds like a hell of a night!! Mine envolves seeing Trey at roseland, comming home and sexing up my girl real good, then go to sleep. Then wake upand go to philly for trey on sat, roll, and be at centro-fly by 130-200!!

Peace

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"