Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey, what was your nickname your parents and friends gives you when you were a child

Tomix

Mine was tomate for my family....(my real name is Thomas....understand!!!), now my best friend call me HEINZ (because of the tomato ketchup...)!!!! cwm2.gif

What about yours ?

Sometimes it could be boring when people insisting... cwm7.gifcwm23.gifcwm7.gifcwm23.gifcwm7.gif

------------------

tomix2.gif

Email : Tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

Hehehe...mine was Lolly. Weird huh? My real name is Laura and it all started when very young children couldn't say my name. There were different versions.....lala, lolly, wawa, warwa, but Lolly stuck with me for quite some time. I don't really go by lolly though...not since I was VERY young.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

Ohhh ... I think names are so cool. Mine tells me how and for how long people have known me.

My name's Samantha and everyone called me Sammy when I was a little kid. I hated it. It took years to get people to call me Sam. While in college, some buddies decided to start calling me Sammy again. Don't know where they came up with that, but I always introduce myself as Sam and professionally go by Samantha. smile.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

my brother (to this day) calls me Dan Marino - i don't quite remember how he came to make it up but it stuck. my real name is carine. i guess its cuz we used to always make up names of the opposite sex for each other. his was Leah (real name leo). weird huh?

------------------

"i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it" cwm3.gif

aim : TsteLkHuni

PPL now call me Julez or Jewel.... once upon a time I was called "Verne" (as in Jules Verne). My brother called/s me "Nummy", and when I was little my Dad called me "Chidrool" which means cucumber in italian(thats the phonetic spelling cuz I don't know the real one) cuz I loved em so much.

------------------

"Spontaneity is the key to spice in life"

"Music makes the world go 'round...so keep it spinnin!"

AIM: Jewel44317

Ok, you ready for this?

Hipopótamo, it's in spanish of course but I bet everybody can figure out what it means. And why would my parents call me that? I had a big ass when I was little. Actually, I still have a big ass now.

cwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

trl.gif **All my girls at the party. Look at his body. Shakin that thing like you never did see. Got a nice package alright. Guess I'm gonna have to ride it tonight.** JaNeT

Guest dabiatchka

Don't know where my family got it... has no meaning whatsoever and has nothing to do with my real name which is Krissy ..DUDUSH is the nickname my family gave me and my dad rarely ever calls me by my real name till this day. I guess I'm just so used to it even though I hate it.

Originally posted by playboychick:

Parents: Stretch

Friends: Tree (jr high), Lurch (elementary school), and Jenny Penny (College)

Actually it's pretty sad how my cousin called me Jenny Penny and then everbody at school caught on. Hell, even my boyfriend calls me Jenny Penny sometimes!!!

------------------

pc.GIF

my dad used to call me ( actually still does, i have no idea where he came up w/ this one!! ) goonie-goo-goo. oh and crabby too ( b/c im very crabby sometimes!! ) i never had a nickname. being that my name is karla there is not much u can do w/ that, but some ppl call me karls or karlsie and my cousins fav is carlita.

cwm20.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

Originally posted by lolly:

Hehehe...mine was Lolly. Weird huh? My real name is Laura and it all started when very young children couldn't say my name. There were different versions.....lala, lolly, wawa, warwa, but Lolly stuck with me for quite some time. I don't really go by lolly though...not since I was VERY young.

too funny...mine was Lolly too smile.gif My real name is Lola...Larisa-Lola.