Clubplanet Nightlife Community

are there lots of people who aren't going to see digs tomorrow?

maybe due to over exertion from last weekend??? i know my P-I-C isn't going, and my buddy Joe isn't....i'm going all by my lonesome. So who is and who isn't?? is there an "offical" post somewhere? (i was actually working today so may have overlooked it...)

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

ill definately be there with ya... actually thinking of hittin up liquids or leopard beforehand with a couple male friends of mine hehe.. wanna come?

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

ill definately be there with ya... actually thinking of hittin up liquids or leopard beforehand with a couple male friends of mine hehe.. wanna come?

hey V....i'm actually going to rascals in west orange with my non-clubbing friends..have to make nice with them b/c i never see them anymore. when they asked me i was psyched i could say yes and go to twilo too!! i have the best of both worlds....!! but yay, i'm psyched! and shooga...don't let the sniffles stop you...just get trashed and they'll be gone in the am. works every time for me...!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Hey Nicath! Nope...me and my posse aren't hitting Twilo tomorrow....however we will be there Saturday night for a grand fiesta with Junior.

P.S. Since there are so many of us gay guys, the straight ones that are there flock to the girls...you'd be a very busy woman if you went!!! cwm12.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

i demand everyone come, ya hear me???? ooh, pooh's tushie all to myself...now there's a reason to smile!! but i'm gonna miss jamms......and my P-I-C and my other twilo bud, JOE.......

------------------

uknj@aol.com

I'll be there -- a bunch of my roomie's friends are coming, as is my roomie. They're all Twilo virgins, so play nice with them.... and if you see a frizzy-haired, preppie-looking blonde kid, and his name is Lee, say hi. smile.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

AIM: vvRMR , EMAIL: vejita1975@hotmail.com