Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies does SIZE matter??

Check prior post about this - but I see you're a newbie - so I think the consensus of the ladies on this board was 7 (not larger not smaller)

but i got a question fro you - what can you do about it anyways?

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

YES lol... and seven is a good size... width of course is also very important... what fun is a pencil anyway right hehe cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

I have to say from my own experience that it definitely does NOT matter.

One of the best I've had was on the lower than average side and let me tell you, it was INFUCKINGCREDIBLE!

Another thing that needs to be considered is the fact that sex is USUALLY a mental thing for girls and a physical thing for guys.

Do not despair if you aren't huge.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_21525_180x150.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by anacondatro:

Do about what??

Just thought it was a good topic cwm34.gif

what can you do about your size? - operation - i dont think so - although - does anybody know anyone that actually went through that confused.gif

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

No, it doesn't. I mean, I haven't been with anyone who is abnormally small but I firmly believe it's how well you use it. You know, the motion in the ocean. A guy who knows how to work it right can operate any size. Ever notice how people who are good dancers are usually really good at having sex??? It's that sort of thing, some people have the rhythm, some don't.

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

I have to mention something...if someone asked me the same question when I was 20 or so, I would have probably said that it does matter. Sex becomes more pleasurable with age. Now, I know size doesn't matter. Like bratnik said, it's all about the motion.

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_21525_180x150.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Furthurmore, for all you well endowed men out there. Don't just think thats all you need. I've been with someone who was large, I mean LARGE, and it was like back, forth, back, forth......what a shame......

------------------

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Acheiving a "brief fleeting moment of sanity" through MethoDs of eMpAthy -

"Music is the answer to your problems" -

Originally posted by cathyo:

I have to mention something...if someone asked me the same question when I was 20 or so, I would have probably said that it does matter. Sex becomes more pleasurable with age. Now, I know size doesn't matter. Like bratnik said, it's all about the motion.

Thanks girl.. it does come with age and when your comfortabe with yourself and know what makes you feel good, whos thinking about size? cwm1.gif

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!

Hmm.. okay.. I agree with a few people here... I agree that no matter how big you are, if the motion is no good, the sex will suck. Also yes, if he can dance, that's usually a good sign... hehe... Size-wise, ain't nothing wrong with average. . cwm7.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

YES IT DOES MATTER TO A CERTIAN EXTENT. YOU NEED TO HAVE SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL. I MEAN YEAH THEY SAY IF YOU CAN WORK IT THEN SIZE DOSEN'T MATTER. BUT WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO WORK IF YOUR HANGING KIND OF SHORT. PERSONALLY, IT NEEDS TO BE THICK TOO.

OK NOW YOU GOT ME THINKING....

cwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gif

ok, i absolutely have to agree with cathyo here. when i was younger (early twenties) i would've said yes, but honestly, what the hell did i know back then??? the two lesser endowed men i've been with were AWESOME lovers. i've also had the opposite end of the spectrum and i have to say i think these men feel that b/c they are blessed with a big sausage that they are automatically gifted with good lovemaking skills...WRONG!!! there's a lot more to it, anyway that just the actual act. any man who's on the smaller size should never despair.....seriously!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

... i've also had the opposite end of the spectrum and i have to say i think these men feel that b/c they are blessed with a big sausage that they are automatically gifted with good lovemaking skills...WRONG!!!

LOL That is sooo true. And the point you make about young love-making is also totally valid. For me, coming across a good lover at this age is rare, so the increased size deffinitly can't hurt. Although emotionally speaking and in terms of a relationship it matters nill. Just my 2 cents.

cwm38.gif - Ness - cwm38.gif