Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the most kindest thing you did in your lifetime?

I know I'm DEFINITELY still waiting for my moment. For now, it's just being a great friend & listener to everyone I care about; but I think THE kindest moments will occur after I have children...that's the kind of love that makes people good.

------------------

=)

reginadp121@aol.com

definatly still waiting.....but everytime i go to Twilo or a rave...i buy at least a hundred blowpops and hand 'em out free of cost...all for the love!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

Once I was driving back from a rave with my friends, and I pulled over at a closed gas station so that my friend could go to the bathroom in the back of the station (no, that's not it). There happened to be another car with people from the same rave. Their car's radiator was leaking and they were stranded--nothing was open on Sunday, there was no one around for miles, and they had no phone. I happened to have a bottle of radiator leak sealant and a bottle of engine coolant in the trunk of my car, so I fixed their radiator.

It was just one of those happy coincidences that always seem to happen for my friends and me after raves. Another time we got back to some dorm rooms where we were going to sleep after one rave, and a whole squadron of beautiful hot air balloons happened to be lifting off right above us when we got to the dorm. It was a rush seeing such amazing beauty in the sky after a night of partying, plus the ballooners waved to us!

Well, that was a bit off the subject, but oh well.

Peace,

David Christopher www.headrushmusic.com

------------------

Cyberia @ BAR CODE every Saturday. Best house and progressive DJs in NYC. Visit www.headrushmusic.com for this weekend's lineup.

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

it may not be the kindest, but it's pretty recent.

I had some out of town friends in this weekend and I showed 'em a good ol' time at Twilo (DT/CC). But, there's more.

part of the herd was this couple. And, they were rollin' pretty good, but the guy was a bit out of it. So, I suggested that he pay some more attention to his gf, as she was obviously feeling the benefits. so, they started dancing a little closer, but it wasn't quite working. So, I become water boy and held on to their bottles for them. And, I relieved her of her purse so that she could have her hands free to enjoy the touchy feely things with her BF. So, there i was, three water bottles and purse while my friends were gettin their groove on.

may I have my medal please?

------------------

DM

foto_nova_lahev.jpg

I'm a meanie. I never do anything nice ;-)

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Hmmm... kindest thing... let me look back... far back... didn't kill peeps when they deserved it... didn't hit them when I should have... didn't cheat when it was warranted...

Other than that... ah, here's one...

Many winters ago... hanging with my friend in my old pad... went to take out the garbage. Garbage bins were in the basement, one of those huge basements emcompassing the entire building.

Me and my pal heard a noise. Some older fella was sleeping in there... coughing up a storm. He didn't look like a total bum, but sure looked shaggy.

The guy got up and apologized profusely and said he was leaving, just needed time to defrost. If there ever was a time that you could look someone in the eye and see his soul, I saw it that night.

My friend and I talked with him for a bit. Then my friend shrugs at me and I nodded back... he went back home and got the master key (helped that he was the super's son). He tossed me the key and I opened one of the rooms in the back, huge shaggy room with lotsa old torn furniture including an old couch. He came in with us and we told him he can sleep there. Few minutes later we came down with some food... dude ate like he never ate before.

The next morning me and my friend went down to check in... he was gone.

Funny thing is a few weeks later, a cop knocks on my door... inquiring about this same guy... showed me his picture. I asked why... they were investigating his murder and apparently he had mentioned us to a family member back home and wrote in my address in a piece of paper.

My heart sank to the floor when the cop told me this. Don't remember much of the fine details of what else the cop had said.

Seems all so surreal to me now after so many winters have gone by.

Why do I tell this particular story? Well, some things I just don't wanna forget... and this thread reminded me of it.

BTW, anyone gives me shit about this event and gets sappy on me, I'm gonna smack you one across your skull...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 02-23-2001).]

ezdreamer..... i think what you did was soo sweet... seriously, not even fuckin around... as for me, if i have done something remarkably kind, i cant remember it at this hour... so i doubt i have yet, but eventaully, my time will come to do my deed... biggrin.gif

------------------

phearts.gif

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

pgridstars.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Hmmm... kindest thing... let me look back... far back... didn't kill peeps when they deserved it... didn't hit them when I should have... didn't cheat when it was warranted...

Many winters ago... hanging with my friend in my old pad... went to take out the garbage. Garbage bins were in the basement, one of those huge basements emcompassing the entire building.

Me and my pal heard a noise. Some older fella was sleeping in there... coughing up a storm. He didn't look like a total bum, but sure looked shaggy.

The guy got up and apologized profusely and said he was leaving, just needed time to defrost. If there ever was a time that you could look someone in the eye and see his soul, I saw it that night.

My friend and I talked with him for a bit. Then my friend shrugs at me and I nodded back... he went back home and got the master key (helped that he was the super's son). He tossed me the key and I opened one of the rooms in the back, huge shaggy room with lotsa old torn furniture including an old couch. He came in with us and we told him he can sleep there. Few minutes later we came down with some food... dude ate like he never ate before.

Funny thing is a few weeks later, a cop knocks on my door... inquiring about this same guy... showed me his picture. I asked why... they were investigating his murder and apparently he had mentioned us to a family member back home and wrote in my address in a piece of paper.

My heart sank to the floor when the cop told me this. Don't remember much of the fine details of what else the cop had said.

Why do I tell this particular story? Well, some things I just don't wanna forget... and this thread reminded me of it.

BTW, anyone gives me shit about this event and gets sappy on me, I'm gonna smack you one across your skull...

sorry i will try not to get sappy, however that story gave me chillies... nothing i have ever done could top that one. you earned a jewel in your crown that night. you took care of a lost soul, that is incredible.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

ill smack one with you....u da man!!

::salutes::

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON"

world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

I once found a baby squirrel lying on the concrete outside of my home. It was crying in this squeaky tone that was driving me crazy. I picked it up gently and took it inside. I gently placed the squirrel on top of a towel, and tried to nurse it back to health. It turns out that it must have been bleeding internally since blood was coming from the inside of it's mouth. It was dying, so I called the wildlife agency. It was a Sunday, and they were closed; they said there was nothing that can really be done, it is most likely going to die, regardless. It was still crying and it's eyes were squinted. Little did I realize that this baby squirrel was flea infested and they were literally scurrying off of his body. So I picked him up gently, brought him back outside, and put him down on the bench. I left him there to die.

As I was walking away, it kept crying...it was definetly a sad sitaution. It was a cute squirrel as well...it was a shame to see it die.

I didn't realize that squirrels were also flea ridden until that day.

saved somebody's life... does that count?

i'm such a sucker for beggers, i believe that eventually it comes back to you, so usually if someone asks, i'll give them some change or whatever small bill i have.

helped a friend who was injured , he didn't want to go to the ER, so i had to nurse him back to health!

i can't think of anything remarkable, just lil things here and there. i guess i'm Dear Abby of my group to, so you can call me "the therapist"

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

There are moments when we do something that we think is kind. But kind to who? It's the person's appreciation that gives quality to the kindness of our action. Hmm.. I could be very very wrong.

When I was 'bout ten yrs old there was this old guy that would pick on me. He would take my money and beat me up. I never fought back and at times I would just offer him a few bucks not to avoid being beat up but I at that time I was practicing the art of killing someone with kindness. All my friends would way why don't u fight back or why are you still nice to him after what he does to you. Well one day I went to that park again years later. He was still there bothering kids. I walked up to him and he literally froze when we met eye to eye. He said "What now that your big you'r gonna kick my ass" I said no I forgive you and gave the old fart a hug even though he stunk so bad. He cried profously as I hugged him. Then after what seemed like hours of him cryin' on my shoulders i looked at him and said. I will kick the living shit out of you if you keep picking on these kids. I haven't seen him since at that park