Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone who's on the board right now MUST read this NOW!!!

so for the first friday in a very long time, i decided to stay home. i'm sick and find it impossible to dance or enjoy clubbing due to my ailments.

so to entertain myself, i checked in on the Twilo messageboard only to find that i won a comp. tonight to Twilo,

Twiloboss chose me to be comped tonight for writing my definition of an Egg McTwilo. Yeah, it's silly, but i enjoyed writing it anyway.

from now on, i will be answering to the name 'woosie loser'.

can i get some sympathy? or if you can't sympathize, then berate me all you want. i deserve it.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

gee thanks for not making fun of me. but i think that's actually what i need. if someone would please beat me down, for being such a woos tonight, i might finally learn my lesson- that being:

"Twilo til my death bed!"

by the way, did i mention that i'm still crying?

SK13

------------------

i sympathize with you.. i stayed home also.. but not because i was sick, but because there's nothing to do here in providence.. but i ended up djing for a few hours on a radio station smile.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"Music is well said to be the speech of Angels."

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

mereluna, how did the dj gig turn out? did you have a blast or what? we met for the second time last week at CC/DT. it was nice seeing you again. do you remember me?

anyway, enough of this banter, i have to go bang my head against the wall now.

SK13

------------------

Damn, now you can't even say "I've never won anything before" for sympathy.

Sorry to hear that frown.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Actually Cathy, I have this really strange luck when it comes to contests and winning. I find that I have excellent luck or someone is looking out for me.

That being said, I can't beat myself up too badly. But I know that once everyone sobers up and gets some sleep the board is going to be all aglow with Diggers stories from last night. And I am SO mad that I missed it.

And yes, I'm, of course, feeling much better now.

BLAH!

SK13

------------------

Whatever you do don't read any posts about last night! That's the mistake I made last week after I missed DT/CC!! smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by gambitx73:

if it makes u feel anybetter i heard the words I dreaded to hear most

"Your twilo days are over"

As the bouncer kicked my ass out...

You might of missed this past friday but you'll be goin' again. As for me...I'm banned.

why what happened

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

can i get some sympathy? or if you can't sympathize, then berate me all you want. i deserve it.

SK13

Definitely sympathize with ya... that sucks the big one. I missed you this weekend... I was like where's is she? Now I know... lol

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

that's sweet, thanks ezdreamer. i missed all you guys on friday. guess i'll have to make up for it this week.

but i do have some good news and that is that i have permission to use my comp. on another night of my choosing.

and to top it off, i'm feeling sooo much better now.

SK13

------------------