Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Need A Roommate To Share Midtown Apartment ***

Originally posted by MarioNY:

I think that's right next door! I'm at 313.

i can't believe i never saw you - i would have remembered! you must live right next door to kinko's - i have a friend who is at 319, which is right next to 333...if you ever see an athletic-looking short-haired blonde walking a black & white border collie, that's my friend stacy, say hi, she'll trip!!! did you find this apartment through a broker? how long have you been there?

shugabooga - Wow...what a small world. I've been living here a little bit over a year now. I moved in Nov of 1999. Where did you move to? How long ago did you live at 333? You have to introduce me to your friend. I don't know ANY of my neighbors.

mysteriousss - Thanks...I'm glad you like the sofa. I just got the matching recliner today! wink.gif

Crackorn - Baby...I walk around the aptartment naked all the time. You can play with any part of me you want, anytime you want.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

i lived there from 1/99 - 12/00. i'll be happy to introduce you to stacy, maybe i can get her to come out with me one day soon. she stays VERY busy with soccer, boxing & work and our party style is a little different...i go for the music & she doesn't like twilo much!!!

just talking about 333 E. 46th makes me homesick!!!! i moved to queens to save $$$. i have to move back into the city when my lease is up at the end of this year!!!

I'm looking for someone to share a 2 bedroom apartment with. The apartment is located on 46th street between 1st and 2nd ave. It's a pretty decent size place and the apartment is fully furnished (except for your room...BYOB!). The room will be available starting March 1st. If you or anyone you know is interested please contact me ASAP! You can reach me on my cell phone anytime (917) 714-1714 or email me at mas@mariony.com.

Thanks,

Mario

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Is your pet Mountain goat Bob moving back to Meepos? LOL biggrin.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Marcella...the door is open...where are you??? I'm waiting!!!

Al - No Laura is taking care of the goat (Balkini) for me right now. They have grown fond of each other and that is getting me jealous!

Oooh nice...Lola too? Hey...you two can share the room! When it's cold we can all cuddle in the same bed!!!!

[This message has been edited by MarioNY (edited 02-23-2001).]

Guest crystalmethodny

Mario...

Whats the rent??

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com