Clubplanet Nightlife Community

#1 REASON EXIT SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!

realfast should get together with njbabe...then they could rid all the clubs of the people who are too fat and have no style.

Just think, a club full of superficial barbie and ken dolls with no class...ahhhhhh

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

I'm going to have to agree on MareLuna on this one.......well.....speaking from a man

point of view.....we all want to see good looking people....ofcourse,,,its nature,,,,

""""its all about sex"""""" you may think so,

but its not.......I go clubbing on the weekends to enjoy myself....I don't even go with the intention to pick up...I mean,,if it happens ..GOOD.....that's great...but if it does not, soooo what.........I love music...I go to exit on saturdays....always have a good time.....I have met plenty of excellent people.....had really excellent times........I go there to dance....have fun,,,Maybe have a couple of drinks,,"""Only if they are needed""""" " TT " .....hahahaha

anyway......go there or somewhere else...listen to the music,,,,let go,,,and have a good time........

Love , Peace, Happiness, and Music....LOL.

Originally posted by bigmario99:

OK, ALREADY...

PEOPLE KEEP SAYING THE SAME THING OVER & OVER AGAIN.."THAT U GO TO CLUBS FOR THE MUSIC" FINE. ONLY PROBLEM IS: MUSIC AT EXIT SUX!

P.S. FAT CHICKS---DON'T EVEN LOOK IN MY GENERAL DIRECTION, THERE'S NOTHIN HERE FOR YA

speak for yourself kid. I happen to like Boris' sets, ever since he used to spin at Limelight. That's your opinion, and know that there's plenty of people who disagree

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

i dont give a flying fuck who it is or where it is....as long as youre dancing...having a great ass time....weather youre big or small...short or tall....thats what its all about!!! KEEP BANGING ya!!!

PLUR cwm40.gifcwm35.gifcwm20.gifcwm18.gif

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by bigmario99:

P.S. FAT CHICKS---DON'T EVEN LOOK IN MY GENERAL DIRECTION, THERE'S NOTHIN HERE FOR YA

Well you must be one fiiiine piece of ass!

All that and modest too! rolleyes.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by lillizzy:

honestly exit is my home and i love it, but there are too many fat chicks! lol my friends and i abuse them and what they wear;x

-=x im so mean...

sorry-=/

PATHETIC! ....thought people went out to chill and have a great time...no matter what you look like. Hell yeah, some girls are stuffin themselves too tight, but hey...that's their thang.

BTW, there are men out there that like it.... a.k.a "chubby chasers"

If u don't like it, don't look--but c'mon grow up!

Originally posted by lillizzy:

...but if someone gives me attitude, i have a right to say something back. and i hate ppl who have the attitude that think they are all that! and alot of those girls have that, and i don't mind people being there...everyones allowed to go out...but when there is attitude involved, i can say something...

Are you saying that all the fat chicks in Exit give you "attitude" so that is why you are making fun of them....puleeze!

And what's wrong with a "fat chick" feeling good about herself? I give **big props** to the big sista's for overcoming society's restraints (and naive ignorant people) and going out in the first place

cwm23.gif