Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your favorite...

cathyo

...bathroom cleaner. I like Comet bathroom spray. You don't even have to scrub and it just eats away those hard water spots while leaving a fresh scent that doesn't annihilate your nasal passages for 3 days

in official jammy style:

scrubbingbubblesdontworkforshit

cwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

ok....here's the latino in me....my grandma used to use Mistolin to clean the floors in the BR.....MMMM....the purple one and the pink one smells goooooooood

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by tstelkhuni:

i got say go with Clorox Bleach Bathroom Cleaner, although the scent is a bit strong - it does the job. and comet also kicks ass when it comes to cleaning bathrooms.

im with yah on that one sistah!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif

Originally posted by twiloman:

softscrub...def, get your comet crap off this board!! hahahahaha!! jk smile.gif awesome awesome sig by the way, powerpuff girls are great!

My Mommy always used Comet so tongue.gif to you! cwm32.gif

Good old grit!

------------------

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

dems fightin woids!!! *cracks knuckles* cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

That'll be the next big drama! LOL!

Why can't you just accept other cleaners!? I mean, they're just there for one thing, cleanin'. I get a better vibe using Comet, just 'cause you prefer softscrub does that mean your cleaner is any better? Does that mean it has a better system...for cleaning? You're just so judgmental, just as I would expect from a SoftScrubhead!

PLUR to bathroom cleaners!

------------------

Originally posted by cathyo:

That'll be the next big drama! LOL!

Why can't you just accept other cleaners!? I mean, they're just there for one thing, cleanin'. I get a better vibe using Comet, just 'cause you prefer softscrub does that mean your cleaner is any better? Does that mean it has a better system...for cleaning? You're just so judgmental, just as I would expect from a SoftScrubhead!

PLUR to bathroom cleaners!

god get your bathroom cleaners of my board!! it can only be what i say (just adding to your drama) haha as if this board needs anymore drama!

------------------

Work it mac daddy work it!!!

aol sn: kshark81

kermit.gif

god get your bathroom cleaners of my board!! it can only be what i say (just adding to your drama) haha as if this board needs anymore drama!

Check the addition to my sig. punk cwm32.gif

------------------

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 02-27-2001).]

really????? i'm writing that down. i'm always on the lookout for a good bathroom cleaner. my bathtub is a "challenge" to clean since it needs resurfacing.......i'm gonna test drive your comet, cathyo, and i'll get back to you with the results.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

ok....here's the latino in me....my grandma used to use Mistolin to clean the floors in the BR.....MMMM....the purple one and the pink one smells goooooooood

Purple and pink Mistolin for floors, and comet for the bathroom. That's mom's old school formula!

Now I use Mistolin in my dorm room too! Everyone knows when ChaCha cleans cuz it smells so good!

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Originally posted by sarahb53:

Love softscrub!!!!

YES!! another point for softscrub!! by the way, i love your sig!!

why are you so racist against softscrub cathyo, i mean people use bathroom cleaners to uhh well clean your bathroom...haha smile.gif (ok thats enough drama for me)

softscrubisalotbetterthancomet!!

------------------

Work it mac daddy work it!!!

aol sn: kshark81

kermit.gif

It's OK when it's clean drama...hahaha

*corny* cwm32.gif

------------------

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS