Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo - friday night ...

disregard ... I didn't even hear Digweed spin because of the fire ... LMFAO!

just was disturbed by the young, straight-laced, dorks who were fucked out of their minds ... bad scene

like i said doesn't matter what they look like - I take it back ...

PEACE

[This message has been edited by rally2000 (edited 03-31-2001).]

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

maybe you should stick to the beautiful people at sf, and the intense sounds of luv and lodi.

or better yet, go see the always cutting edge tony draper........

wrong genius ... on friday night the ONLY place to be is VINYL ... be yourself bro

saturday is SF night

sorry I'm not 13 yo

just expresing my opinion - like all of you wonderful peeps always do ... is that ok with you - oh lord?

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by rally2000:

just expresing my opinion - like all of you wonderful peeps always do ... is that ok with you - oh lord?

you go to vinyl huh?

well i guess i just expected more from someone who goes there than to hear "all the dorks"

isn't the name of the party "be yourself at vinyl"? i'd think that someone who goes to that party would understand that it's about the vibe and not what you think of the people you're surrounded with.

grow the fuck up

------------------

digweedTN.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

you go to vinyl huh?

well i guess i just expected more from someone who goes there than to hear "all the dorks"

isn't the name of the party "be yourself at vinyl"? i'd think that someone who goes to that party would understand that it's about the vibe and not what you think of the people you're surrounded with.

grow the fuck up

you know how to read right? go back and read what i wrote

It doesn't matter what they look like - it was a funny thing I saw - all these "dorky" types rollin and fucked up on god knows what ... lot of drugs in there last night.

as for Vinyl - I don't see that type of crowd in there ... the peeps in there are not as fucked up - NO WHERE NEAR THAT!!

strange, divers crowd - yes, but different - just my observations bro ... I'm entitled

most of the peeps I know from Vinyl are basically sober - just there for the music

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

*waiving peace flag*

my bust dude,

the thing is, i have a lot of buddies in twilo, and i take offense to people saying shit about them, even if it is your opinion.

and that picture is of john digweed,

but i'm amazed that you go to see danny but you dont' like digweed, they spin somewhat similar styles (bit of tech, with chunky basslines)

but either way, sorry to bring drama

------------------

digweedTN.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

Originally posted by Nolimit:

rally> what time did u leave?

i thought digweed was superb.

i agree bro

definetly an amazing night

good seein ya

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

*waiving peace flag*

my bust dude,

the thing is, i have a lot of buddies in twilo, and i take offense to people saying shit about them, even if it is your opinion.

and that picture is of john digweed,

but i'm amazed that you go to see danny but you dont' like digweed, they spin somewhat similar styles (bit of tech, with chunky basslines)

but either way, sorry to bring drama

that's Digweed??? wow - maybe I was too far away from the booth ... I love DT and I do like Digweed - I was referring to the scene, not the music

no drama from me - that wasn't my purpose - I swear

please read what I wrote first time: MUSIC WAS GOOD, MIXING WAS TIGHT, VIBE WAS GOOD = I did have a good time ... just not my scene

believe me I'm NOT preaching ... I think everyone should do whatever they want - peeps want to drop a pill - go ahead ...

If these people (the dorks) thru a suit on they would look like future Congressmen or whatever ... maybe it's not such a bad thing, but it made me look at myself - my life - that's all - it bothered me at the time so much I wanted to leave ...

I didn't want to get into all of this analysis ... sorry and peace

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by Nolimit:

rally> what time did u leave?

i thought digweed was superb.

I left around 5 because of the fire - I just left - I didn't go in with a coat so when they tru me out I just split ...

well it seems I didn't even hear Digweed - LMAO!

Jimmy Van M: props - very nice set from him

ahhhhhhhh

digweed didn't come on until after we came back in from the fire.

it went-

sean cusick from 11-2

jimmy van m from 2- fire

digweed from fire - close

LMFAO! are u kidding? HAHAHA

Jimmy Van M was good ... (I have one of his Trance Nation cds - also very good)

I guess I was shocked to see these KIDS so FUCKED up so EARLY - maybe that's what bothered me ...

it's still bothering me thats part of why I posted - I haven't posted on here in over 9 months prolly.

maybe it was just where I was hanging ... maybe it was just the group that was standing there ... I dunno

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Well, Everyone...

Last night was my first time listening to Digweed Live, and let me tell you the fire made it awesome, and the reason I say that, is that when we got back in there, he made us get worm that same second...

And I was happy because I got to meet one of the members, she was cold, and I gave her my shirt to make her a bit worm, and so she talked to me about it, and I was excited big time about this...

So here I am the next morning, signed up as a member, hoping to get to know each and every one of you...

The main point here is...Digweeeeeeeeeeeed is awesome, and Twilooooooo is the best...

And the fire in twilo is a part of my user name now...hahah

[This message has been edited by twilofiredude (edited 03-31-2001).]

Originally posted by twilofiredude:

Well, Everyone...

Last night was my first time listening to Degweed Live, and let me tell you the fire made it awesome, and the reason I say that, is that when we got back in there, he made us get worm that same second...

And I was happy because I got to meet one of the members, she was cold, and I gave her my shirt to make her a bit worm, and so she talked to me about it, and I was excited big time about this...

So here I am the next morning, signed up as a member, hoping to get to know each and every one of you...

The main point here is...Degweeeeeeeeeeeed is awesome, and Twilooooooo is the best...

And the fire in twilo is a part of my user name now...hahah

let's see - can't comment on Digweed cause I didn't hear him ...

Twilo sound system is awesome, but as I said before the crowd is a different story and now let me stop before I offend everyone ...

peace ... I won't post for another 9 months - lmao

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

ahhhhhhhh

digweed didn't come on until after we came back in from the fire.

it went-

sean cusick from 11-2

jimmy van m from 2- fire

digweed from fire - close

Digweed was on before and after the fire...I was there looking at him most of the time, he came on about 2 or 2:30 OR so I believe

Originally posted by twilofiredude:

Digweed was on before and after the fire...I was there looking at him most of the time, he came on about 2 or 2:30 OR so I believe

oh no ... did I hear him or not?

who was spinnin from 1-5 ...

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

i agree bro

definetly an amazing night

good seein ya

I agree too

No Party have ever did to me, what twilo did last night...

I'm missing Twilo, and Digweed right now so bad right now...

Oh well, another month...

and we will be there with the main man Digweed..

Originally posted by biglex:

So let me get this straight...Digweed was on fire?

damn spontaneous combustion..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Digweed made a rare appearance out here in SF a few weeks ago at 1015. The line was 4 blocks long and pretty much consisted of everyone who knew the John Digweed from seeing the movie Groove. So, although I missed seeing one of my all time favorite trance djs, I ended up with a room full of true party people bumping to what Roger Sanchez had to offer. It was a good night. No fires.

Digweed definately tore some shit up after the fire.... he was on before the fire but it wasn't until after the drama that he hit everyone hard.... btw, does anyone know the name of the track he dropped when we reentered the building???

------------------

Is it Friday yet???

Procrastination is the art of.......... never mind, I'll finish this quote later.