Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sopranos

Originally posted by sosultan:

some disturbing episode... can't believe that prick ralphy just slaughtered that girl

what role exactly ralphy play?

he plays the role of dead man walking, hes a goner

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

ralphy i think is one of the bosses for a part of jersey...like he said in the episode, he's a made guy, but he forgets himself a lot, thats why i dont think he'll be there by the end of the 2nd season...

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

I have a feeling that Ralphie will be taking the rap for some of whatever the Feds will try to nail Tony with.

There is a 'winter' episode where Tony goes hunting and has to leave someone there in the woods. It was filmed near my house here in January. Maybe Ralphie has to become one with the deer and the trees.

j.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.gif

to me...ralphie's like one of those kids in high school who likes gettin on your nerves, but you konw deep down that he's gonna get he pisses off the wrong people and BOOM!...beatdown high school style

------------------

Coming soon...

I was gonna start the Soprano post !!

RALPHIE - He must have one shrimpy little dick for him to beat up a 20 yr. old girl.

WHAT A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT ..

This whole episode pissed me off. I known girls who were abused by their much older BFs. ANd that shit is not funny. Not funny at all.

Another thing - IS RALPHIE even Italian ?

He looks like some lame Irish, Scottish guy with a bad hair piece on. He looks more like a little wannabe.

Remember girls .. Guys who put their hands on a lady have small dicks !

Ralphie is played by Joe Pantaliano - alwys plays a scummy bit part.

I have to admit that I was cringing when I saw what he was doing there.

Anyone notice the Einstein poster over Meadows shoulder like he was right there in the dorm room? Nice touch, even to the point that it changed walls from shot to shot.

j.

------------------

JDogg

redbullducati.jpg

Originally posted by jdogg:

Ralphie is played by Joe Pantaliano - alwys plays a scummy bit part.

Hey, that's what he's good at?

Oh yeah, and by the way, he's coming back for the Matrix 2. It's been confirmed.

------------------

Coming soon...

Ok, so maybe it was more than a bit part in the Matirx, but it sure was no leading role. That was the difference that I was trying to make there.

I was not that far off with him being cast as a fundamentally flawed character in *most* cases.

j.

------------------

JDogg

redbullducati.jpg

Ok, so we're all pretty certain that Ralph is gonna get whacked, but what about the fact that Meadow was fucking her black boyfriend? Lucky for him, he ended it before Tony found out.

On a larger scale, something's been bugging me about this season. All of the seemingly important story threads that remain open. Like Jennifers rape, AJ's panic attack on the football field, dealing with Janice and the Russians, Chris' life as a made man, etc. Are they just leaving everything open until the last two episodes? I hope not, because by then, I will forget alot of the details.

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

Def. disturbing episode....Ralphie is def gonna get it somehow...

btw...ralphie HAS to be italian (full blooded) to be a made guy...(anyone see goodfellas)

I think meadow will be pregnant in an upcoming episode, and yes I do believe all these open story lines will show themselve in the last few episodes...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

Def. disturbing episode....Ralphie is def gonna get it somehow...

btw...ralphie HAS to be italian (full blooded) to be a made guy...(anyone see goodfellas)

I think meadow will be pregnant in an upcoming episode, and yes I do believe all these open story lines will show themselve in the last few episodes...

Noah's going to be gay, have gotten her pregnant, and given her a host of STD's. That's my bet... cwm9.gif

That, and the roomate is going to go batshit and end up working at Bada Bing.

-ichi

------------------

ebreak.gif

i have a feeling that noah and caitlyn (meadow's roomie) are shacking up. he just broke up with her, she was up in his room, out of no where she's all bubbly and happy go lucky - aren't they both going to vermont this weekend?

shady shit.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Man, last night's episode left my stomach in knots. Ralphie makes me cringe.

I don't dislike this season's episodes, but I feel like season 2 was a little more in-depth. This season definitly keeps me on the edge of my seat. For some reason I feel like it's more graphic as well, but not necessarily gratuitous.

------------------

pbc.gif

Originally posted by peeps:

i have a feeling that noah and caitlyn (meadow's roomie) are shacking up. he just broke up with her, she was up in his room, out of no where she's all bubbly and happy go lucky - aren't they both going to vermont this weekend?

shady shit.

Hampshire College is in Amherst, MA. not in VT.

------------------

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 04-02-2001).]