Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP ON WLIR

Wow, terrible fucking noise. He's playing three-year-old songs (let the sun shine/feel it) and 168 BPM kazoo noize. Sounds like it should be Alvin, Simon, and Theodore - fucking Christmas mice on crack. Hey JP, thanks for the headache...

-ichi

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Wow, terrible fucking noise. He's playing three-year-old songs (let the sun shine/feel it) and 168 BPM kazoo noize. Sounds like it should be Alvin, Simon, and Theodore - fucking Christmas mice on crack. Hey JP, thanks for the headache...

-ichi

Too bad he's not even spinning..

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

Originally posted by orchid21:

i listened to the interview, though JP didnt say much. One thing i found suprising is that he is Greek/Russian.

I was surprised too....nice mix smile.gif

I don't think he was spinning...I think it was just an interview w/ him smile.gif ...

------------------

[This message has been edited by risa06 (edited 04-03-2001).]

Hehe.. I caught a part of it smile.gif He's such a cool guy, gotta love him.. And it was funny when his Mom was there for his bday smile.gif He was almost crying when he came out on the stage and everyone was singing happy birthday to him.. Love the guy! I liked the interview too, they didn't ask any uncomfortable or asshole questions.. I so wanted to call and thank him for Sunday coz I will never forget that party.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hehe.. I caught a part of it smile.gif He's such a cool guy, gotta love him.. And it was funny when his Mom was there for his bday smile.gif He was almost crying when he came out on the stage and everyone was singing happy birthday to him.. Love the guy! I liked the interview too, they didn't ask any uncomfortable or asshole questions.. I so wanted to call and thank him for Sunday coz I will never forget that party.

Yeah, i was there on his bday party, he looked very emotional with presence of his mom and everybody else, one i thing i was suprised, that he did not mention about his brand new website, (wich is cool).

Also did not want to mention he's favorite dj.

------------------

IT IS NICE TO BE IMPORTANT BUT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO BE NICE!

aol IM- djfabioc

EXIT -G U E S T L I S T guestlis@optonline.net

Originally posted by djfabioc:

Yeah, i was there on his bday party, he looked very emotional with presence of his mom and everybody else, one i thing i was suprised, that he did not mention about his brand new website, (wich is cool).

Also did not want to mention he's favorite dj.

He doesn't seem like the type to "advertise" himself.. I think that's why he didn't mention his new website.. And I'm so curious to know who his favorite DJ is smile.gif

Very good interview. The only bad thing is that i kept losing reception. But i caught like the first 3/4 of the interview. Jonathan is an awesome guy. The best is when he said "my love" was the best track he ever worked on. And described the vibe at factory when he played it. All the love in the room. Jonathan is god when it comes to Soundfactory. And his mother is a goddess for chillin till 11am-- WHAT!!!!!