Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weed smoking ettiquette at parties

i was at a rave on saturday and three kids asked me for a lighter. i lent them mine and as they sat on the floor they smoked a bowl. then they gave me back my lighter, having not offered me any of their smoking action.

i'm not saying that i would've necessarily said yes if they had, i'm just saying that i think that was pretty foul. anybody have any thoughts on this?

Originally posted by weyes:

i was at a rave on saturday and three kids asked me for a lighter. i lent them mine and as they sat on the floor they smoked a bowl. then they gave me back my lighter, having not offered me any of their smoking action.

i'm not saying that i would've necessarily said yes if they had, i'm just saying that i think that was pretty foul. anybody have any thoughts on this?

Countdown? Happened to me too! Some kid asked me for my lighter so he could spark up his joint and and never offered it up...I thought that was odd...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

wow that is messed up.... definately not proper smokin etiquette

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

What kinda stoner doesnt have a lighter of his own anyway, or at least have a friend with one? It was most likely losers with really bad weed anyway, so mabey they did you a favor. Or mabey there was more than just weed in the joint (dust is common at raves) and they either didnt wanna get you looped, or they were infact more than the junkies that they originally seemed to be.

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too

what is the world coming too? on a more positive note i had no less than two different random people pass me a bone at the comfort zone in toronto this weekend. when i went to pass it back they said "keep it!" i of course passed it to my buds. hows that for a good vibe!

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Originally posted by trancend:

was it countdown?

yep, it was countdown.

but i don't buy that "it was probably schwag" theory; i think they were just stingy kids who wanted to hang onto their weed. i've known plenty of those in my time. i just think it's particularly jacked up in a plur-like situation - color me too full of optimistic naivete and too hopeful for some sort of utopian rave community. too many ravers are all talk.

cwm36.gif

Originally posted by drfunk:

what is the world coming too? on a more positive note i had no less than two different random people pass me a bone at the comfort zone in toronto this weekend. when i went to pass it back they said "keep it!" i of course passed it to my buds. hows that for a good vibe!

That's the way it should be. If you've got some dank nug, it's almost like it's too good to keep all to yourself. Besides, when me and my boys roll, we got tons of that shit, so it's no problem.

I figure, I've been smoked out many times, so might as well give back to the community a little. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

That's bogus.

You should've busted with the, "Yo, bro, how bout a puff, you know, a little sumfin for the effort?"

The kid's probably mad fucked up anyway- probably just forgot to hit you off. Sometimes you gotta REMIND people, is all... and if he doesn't wanna give you some, he shouldn't have asked for your damn lighter. Bitches, man... cwm10.gif

yep, it was countdown.

...color me too full of optimistic naivete and too hopeful for some sort of utopian rave community. too many ravers are all talk...

At that rave! ...fuggettaboutit! Those mo-fo's were all-for-themselves. Doesn't surprise me at all that they didn't offer a puff ...hell they couldn't even say sorry when they side-swiped me 'bout a mil times. Who the hell were those people anyways...and what did they do with all the fun luving PLUR peeps!

cwm12.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits soar..."

Originally posted by roadrunner:

That's bogus.

You should've busted with the, "Yo, bro, how bout a puff, you know, a little sumfin for the effort?"

The kid's probably mad fucked up anyway- probably just forgot to hit you off. Sometimes you gotta REMIND people, is all... and if he doesn't wanna give you some, he shouldn't have asked for your damn lighter. Bitches, man... cwm10.gif

.....Say Anything?

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by tastyt:

That is just plain rude! The ONLY excuse would be, like someone said before, is if it wasn't just weed they were smoking.

Even then...a pass with a warning, or no pass with an explanation. nowutumsayin?

------------------

cwm42.gif

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

yeah man that is some bullshit ... fucking ravers ..,

ravers are cheap lil fuckers .. they prob have about $3.87 in their pockets combined ... how many ciggarettes did u give away ... and no i dont wanan sniff on ur inhailer , thanks ... good example of propper ettiquette would be the last time i was at killington gettin on the lift this kid was like do u have a bowl ... i'm like yeah do u have a lighter ... we sat on the lift he packed a bowl then i paked a bowl ... both of us were happy and stoned by the top of the mountain ...

chances are u didnt want any of those kids nasty ass swag weed

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Thats when u drop the so called "PLUR" and take their shit.....like clubhead and dszorro@!!!!!

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif