Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm New In Here (Let me introduce myself)

Hello everyone in NY,

My name is David

I got to know about this site from one of the members, and I met her at Twilo last night, and I was introdiced to couple of you

I'm the guy who gave Shannon the shirt while we were outside from the club, at the time of the fire.

And Shannon had made up this name for me...TwiloFireDude...Yeah!!!

Well I live in NJ, but lastnight changed my life, Digweed is the mannnnnn

So if you want to introduce yourself...please feel free...you could ask any questions, and I'll be happy to answer you...

See ya all later

David

LOVE the SN!.....classic....sup bro, im Al.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Hey there! You met me too that night. I was the boy who was also talking to her and you. I'm happy to see you joined the fray... but be careful... it's like a vortex.

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by petrol:

Hey there! You met me too that night. I was the boy who was also talking to her and you. I'm happy to see you joined the fray... but be careful... it's like a vortex.

Hey...

Nice to hear from you...

and let me tell you, I'm all ready on this site 24 hours...hahaha

hey it's lots of fun...

Well I will hopefully see you on friday...

hey twilofiredude, i'm glad you came on board, it's a lot of fun!!! thank you so much for letting me wear your shirt during the fire drill. come to the drink meet up this friday if you can and meet the rest of the 'peeps'. there's a thread about it on here somewhere, it should be easy to find.

hey petrol - i'm glad we got to hang out during the fire drill.

deanna11 - nice to meet you also.

who else was in our huddle? i can't quite recall, too much excitement for me!!!

Originally posted by shugabooga:

hey twilofiredude, i'm glad you came on board, it's a lot of fun!!! thank you so much for letting me wear your shirt during the fire drill. come to the drink meet up this friday if you can and meet the rest of the 'peeps'. there's a thread about it on here somewhere, it should be easy to find.

hey petrol - i'm glad we got to hang out during the fire drill.

deanna11 - nice to meet you also.

who else was in our huddle? i can't quite recall, too much excitement for me!!!

Hey you...

What's up??

Thank you so much guys for all of your welcomes, and I am looking forward to meeting all of you...

shugabooga, let me tell you, right now I pretty much know a lot about the site, I have been playing around in here for the past 2 days...hahahah

thank you for letten me know about this site, it's great.

and about my shirt, it was the least I could do... cwm35.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Welcome aboard!

I saw you post on the Twilo board too smile.gif

Cute name!

xoxox

Rachel

b.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://angelfire.com/pe/rfectdolls/b.gif</A>

Hey thanks!

I have seen you on the twilo board too, and I can't wait for the digweed next apperence in twilo...

Twilooooo

[This message has been edited by twilofiredude (edited 04-02-2001).]

Whattup David, I'm Scott, some people call me Scotty, some people call me troll, others call me crackhead, you make your own decision. I respond to all three.

hehe.

K,bye.

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

hola twilofiredude hehe... hope to see ya at the meetup friday... its like one big happy family.. and yes scotty is a crackhead... i can vouch for that cwm32.gif ... but hell so am i lol

veronica

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Hey everyone,

It's me the FireDude

I'm loven this site, so far, and the reason of that is all of you fine people on her, I agree that it is a one big happy family, and I am glad to say that I am here with that family now, I will hopefully get to know each and everyone of you, but please forgive me if I forget your names first couple of times, I'm sure you go through that too...

Thanks Scoty, and let me tell you, you got three fine names there man...hahaha

Hey thank you all for your nice lovin welcome...

TwiloFireDude cwm38.gif

[This message has been edited by twilofiredude (edited 04-02-2001).]

Hey there, name's Renee but you can call me Shirly (just kidding)

I am also refered to as NEYDOGS!!! hehe

welcome to the madness

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead