Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M COMING OUT!!!!

It seems that there has always been some confusion regarding my sexuality. So I decided to finally come out. Yes I am GAY...actually gay is putting it mildly...I'm on FIRE!!!

This explains why I'm always at the gym, why my pants are too tight and why I always go to Twilo every Sunday morning. Wow, this feels really good. I'm gonna make the best queen out there. Diva's step aside!!! Shit I almost forgot...my eyebrows need to be plucked and that manicure is long overdue!!!

Well time to go and make myself look pretty. I hope everything is clear now. But before I go, I would like to clarify one last thing. Now just because I'm gay doesn't mean I will start dating men. Actually I have no sexual interest in men whatsoever. My girlfriend is keeping me very happy and satisfied. Thanks Pejxa...you're the best!!! wink.gif

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

i knew it.. i just KNEW IT lol... u r too much cwm27.gif

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

yaeh BaBy!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

Hey, we can date without sex for a while... I'll just pretend you're "saving yourself for marriage..."

As for the eyebrows, a little plucking and bleaching, we'll have you glammed up in no time at all.

The Divine Miss Toine, ehh?

<hugs>

ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

you da man...

i'm sorry,

the queen!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Hey, we can date without sex for a while... I'll just pretend you're "saving yourself for marriage..."

As for the eyebrows, a little plucking and bleaching, we'll have you glammed up in no time at all.

The Divine Miss Toine, ehh?

<hugs>

ichi cwm9.gif

Sure we can date. I thought we already had our first date last Saturday? No touching, kissing or holding hands though.

Did anyone notice I changed my gender too?

I haven't decided on my new name yet. Help people...what's a good female name for me now that I'm out?

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

Originally posted by MarioNY:

I haven't decided on my new name yet. Help people...what's a good female name for me now that I'm out?

Why don't you change it to MariaNY? So, you don't lose too much of who you are!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Sure we can date. I thought we already had our first date last Saturday? No touching, kissing or holding hands though.

Maria, Mary, Marionette, Margarita... or just plain MYOB...

------------------

March is a nightmare, hopefully April has betta dreams in store...

ezlogo1.gif

That date was fun and all, considering there was another boy there... but if there's to be no touching, kissing or holding hands, do I at least still get a spot on the hot vibrating couch?

And I think it is a darling first step! But, now, don't you become a lesbian? A lesbian trapped in a man's body?

We can work on one... after your debut in drag. cwm9.gif

------------------

ebreak.gif

Ha i can relate, i got people saying i was gay after posting this picture. Becaus men arn't allowed to put there arms around each other. So for exverybody who think i am i would just like you kto know i am as camp as a row of tents.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Chris - You were sitting on the vibrating couch!!! And yes...dress me up for the next Lucky Chang's dinner meetup!!!

Brandie - Eileen already knows...I came out to her the first night I met her. We were in her bed and well...you know...something came out...and I felt good. biggrin.gif

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Ha i can relate, i got people saying i was gay after posting this picture. Becaus men arn't allowed to put there arms around each other. So for exverybody who think i am i would just like you kto know i am as camp as a row of tents.

Are you serious? You flirt with every girl on the board!!!!! I never met you, but to me it was obvious that you were straight.

...and yes I have seen that picture but thought nothing of it.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

Yeh just the usuall nob's trying to be funny.

The thing is it doesn't bother me, i camp it up all the time.

Are you serious? You flirt with every girl on the board!!!!! I never met you, but to me it was obvious that you were straight.

...and yes I have seen that picture but thought nothing of it.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I've always considered myself a gay man who isn't into guys at all. At my very first board meetup after speaking with bionic for a few minutes he blurted out "you ARE gay, right?" Oh well. Glad you came to terms. Now I can try to steal you from your gf.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh just the usuall nob's trying to be funny.

The thing is it doesn't bother me, i camp it up all the time.

yea i have recieved it before as well...

just last week i was heading to twilo(which to most people not in the scene whatsoever, is an all gay club all the time) but beforehand stopped at a party.. me and my boy were talking to this girl and he tells her i'm leaving to go to twilo.. i wasn't exactly paying attnetion at the time, but jumped back in and realized the convo she was turning it into..

so i kept w/ it and let her think i was gay..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

How do you pronounce your girlfriend's name, you flaming lesbo?

Sir goat blower to you!!!

Well she usually responds to Eileen...but I like to call her Pejxa instead...pronounced "peysha". It's a Maltese word...we're getting all cultural now too!

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

i love that song "i'm coming out" by diana ross! great song its good that you guys know your music history.

thats what you guys are talking about right? the song i'm coming out? cwm3.gif

------------------

06.gif

Hey Mr. DJ put a record on, i wanna dance with my baby!

Brandie-

i knew from day one that he was gay.

and he was right...that first night...something did come out wink.gif

LADIES-

let me tell you, having a gay boyfriend is THE BEST. not only is he well groomed, but he can offer me tips on all the lastest fashions and such!

boy, did i win when i got this one! men everywhere are jealous as hell! and he's mine, all mine!

(well maybe ichi's too, but only on sunday monrings wink.gif)

------------------

pretibaby@excite.com

k,

Originally posted by pretibaby:

Brandie-

i knew from day one that he was gay.

and he was right...that first night...something did come out wink.gif

LADIES-

let me tell you, having a gay boyfriend is THE BEST. not only is he well groomed, but he can offer me tips on all the lastest fashions and such!

boy, did i win when i got this one! men everywhere are jealous as hell! and he's mine, all mine!

(well maybe ichi's too, but only on sunday monrings wink.gif)

is this eileen?? remember me? nicki, joe's friend?

well since mario is coming out i am too. i'm a butch lesbian in case no-one noticed. now my dad can rest easy in knowing his suspicions are correct. now where's my bitch????

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com