Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People are too happy in the morning

Not that theres anything wrong with that. I walk into work at 8:00 in the morning and this lady has an ear to ear smile every morning asking me how my morning is going. She gets a fake ear to ear from me saying "Just Great" but I'm thinking Are you kidding me? How is my morning going!?!?!??? It's 8 fucking o'clock!!! You've gotta love people like that but not before you had your first cup of coffee and are sleep walking into work. God bless her.

I'm a HaPpY person in the morning smile.gif ...

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

its actually a goal of mine to be positive in the morning. i hate getting up early, but i make a point of being upbeat to ease the pain.

------------------

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn...Jim Morrison

Originally posted by piro8:

Not that theres anything wrong with that. I walk into work at 8:00 in the morning and this lady has an ear to ear smile every morning asking me how my morning is going. She gets a fake ear to ear from me saying "Just Great" but I'm thinking Are you kidding me? How is my morning going!?!?!??? It's 8 fucking o'clock!!! You've gotta love people like that but not before you had your first cup of coffee and are sleep walking into work. God bless her.

do you hear a faint buzzing coming from her crotch area when she's happy like that?

does she contort her face in funny ways and start panting randomly?

cause that's the only way in the world i can imagine anyone being happy in the morning...

------------------

digweedTN.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

The only time i'm happy in the morning is during the last hour or two at Twilo around 9,10am. Walking outside and seeing everyone going about their daily business... already rested. That feeling is priceless.

------------------

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

lol i just try not to get up until the afternoon.. saves me the trouble of being grumpy in the morning hehe... but the day does seem relatively shorter that way.. go figure

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

do you hear a faint buzzing coming from her crotch area when she's happy like that?

does she contort her face in funny ways and start panting randomly?

cause that's the only way in the world i can imagine anyone being happy in the morning...

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

I am the only person in my family who is NOT a morning person. I've been around for 24 and still NOBODY gets that!!!!!!!

Why is it so difficult to simply ignore me for the first 20 minutes that I'm awake??!??

My roommates in college got it. A simple wave will do. But nnnnnooooooooooooo, my family will want to have an hour long conversation with me like we haven't seen each other in years. It's not like I just got back from a trip around the world, I was sleeping in my room for the last 7 hours!!!

Parents just don't understand.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by dale77:

I am the only person in my family who is NOT a morning person. I've been around for 24 and still NOBODY gets that!!!!!!!

Why is it so difficult to simply ignore me for the first 20 minutes that I'm awake??!??

My roommates in college got it. A simple wave will do. But nnnnnooooooooooooo, my family will want to have an hour long conversation with me like we haven't seen each other in years. It's not like I just got back from a trip around the world, I was sleeping in my room for the last 7 hours!!!

Parents just don't understand.

OH GOD! YOU UNDERSTAND! ! ! ! I am a little more demanding. . I need at least an hour and a big breakfast/shower before anyone can talk to me. But still, same basic idea.

It seems as if certain people wait for the most inopportune times to talk to me. They can go pretty much all day without talking to me. but they always find it necessary to talk to me A) Early in the morning B)When i'm eating C)On the phone. . . And they wonder why i get all nasty and rude and are highly irritated by their presence all day long.

And then there are other people who are tools and just show up randomly and dont go away and dont take any hints. . . but thats another story cwm10.gif

cwm23.gifcwm39.gifcwm44.gif

------------------

I am Karma's henchman. A prophet if you will. We all deserve some kind of Karma. Whether it be good or bad, it is my duty to bring it uppon you. No thanks needed, I actually enjoy my job.