Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whos going to Twilo tonight?!?!?!

Yo, if I can make it there, and have a good time after being in a fucken court room for two hours, I want to see every hardcore motherfucker there!!!!

I'm not playin, I better see a bunch of your asses there.

Peace I'm out for now.

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

I can't believe I have to BUMP this, but.....

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

I have a big assignment due tomorrow......

ummm......SO WHAT

I'll fucking be there no doubt scotty......

hope you got acquitted..... smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

i'll be there, leadfoot

maybe you should take the train - we don't you getting another ticket tongue.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Hey I'm going, in fact I'm going with you so this was a pointless post.

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

dont worry i dont think i am driving tonight, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

K,bye.

-Scotty-

------------------

scotty.jpg

hopefully ill make it... i went to the dentist and my mouth hurts mucho... but hey im a trooper right!!!.. see ya guys lata

------------------

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

oops double post

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

[This message has been edited by majesticmelodi (edited 04-04-2001).]

I'm going!!

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

UUGGHHH Am I the only one that has to finish 2 term papers and be at work at 9 am????

I want to get off this ride = (

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by exodust:

The USUAL SPOT???

Back left corner??? Black Box?

YA DAMN SKIPPY

------------------

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

<boppin> i'll DEFINATLEY be there

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

grrrr i wanna go so bad but i think i shoudl rest some more. i wanna feel good enough to go to the meetup fri night. so to all that go tonite rock on!!!!!!

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

I'll be there all right.

Main floor. Party starts at 10. Dance your fucking asses off and show the love or else face the wrath of Madame Oo!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I'm not sure if you're referring to the main floor.. But I think this whole thing will be in the VIP area.. At least last year when I went to a Wednesday event it was in the VIP..

theyre pullin out the full phazon for this one...will be hot

------------------

final+rld2g.jpg

Originally posted by ooana:

I'll be there all right.

Main floor. Party starts at 10. Dance your fucking asses off and show the love or else face the wrath of Madame Oo!

-Oo

I'm trying to invision this so-called wrath, and I just keep giggling cwm35.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush