Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are your HEROS?

Is there anyone that jas inspired you..

Or has been a huge influence in your life?

Could be famouse or personal friend..or family!

I have several but two of the biggest influences in my life and art have been:

Robert Crumb (cartoonist)

and my Step dad in Italy..

(that and my shrink who keeps me sedated with narcotics and locked behind a padded room!)

How about you cwm15.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

mugz.. i never told u this before but...

did u ever know that your my heeeeeeeroooooo... your everything i would like to beeeeeeeee..

ok im done now cwm35.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Steve McQueen

'nuff said

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

mugz.. i never told u this before but...

did u ever know that your my heeeeeeeroooooo... your everything i would like to beeeeeeeee..

ok im done now cwm35.gif

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

MUUUUAH! (kisses mellodie Elmer fudd style) cwm38.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by mugwump:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

MUUUUAH! (kisses mellodie Elmer fudd style) cwm38.gif

: tongue.gifasses out in dead faint after being kissed due to pent up sexual desire for mugz::

cwm32.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

hate to get all serious and sentimental on you guys but... for two years (b4 going back for a different degree) i taught deaf kids and i have never been so inspired by anyone in my life.

------------------

~ you see house is a feeling ~

Originally posted by littled:

hate to get all serious and sentimental on you guys but... for two years (b4 going back for a different degree) i taught deaf kids and i have never been so inspired by anyone in my life.

nah i know exactly what u mean.. ive worked with autistic kids for years.. most wonderful people i have ever met

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

nah i know exactly what u mean.. ive worked with autistic kids for years.. most wonderful people i have ever met

That's great I've always wanted to give back something...

Making cartoons for a living is great but kinda selfish in the sence that it does nothing for anyone besides entertain...

I really hope to teach one day so that I can hopefully be able to help other kids..

learn..umm..well..learn...how to..animate?

So that they can be selfish hermits like mugz?!

(drops head on table and sobs)

OH WHAT"S THE USE!!

THE MOST I"LL PROBABLY CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY IS POSTING MY BRAIN DIAREAHA FOR YOU CLUB HEADZ!!

(sigh...soob..sigh)

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by mugwump:

That's great I've always wanted to give back something...

Making cartoons for a living is great but kinda selfish in the sence that it does nothing for anyone besides entertain...

I really hope to teach one day so that I can hopefully be able to help other kids..

learn..umm..well..learn...how to..animate?

So that they can be selfish hermits like mugz?!

(drops head on table and sobs)

OH WHAT"S THE USE!!

THE MOST I"LL PROBABLY CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIETY IS POSTING MY BRAIN DIAREAHA FOR YOU CLUB HEADZ!!

(sigh...soob..sigh)

jamma-licious...you and divalicious need to get your pretty selves back down here!!! miss you, luv d.

Girrrrrrrrrl...I can't wait till next year for WMC 2002!!! It was great meeting you down there in Funland smile.gif

-Jamms "isittimetogotomiamiyet"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...more news at 4:20 face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

YOU SAPS! The only thing I'd give you all is a kick in the ass!! MUG"Z A PUSSY ANY WAY.."who's your HERO" BLAH BLAH BLAH.

I'll tell you who MY hero is! ME!! The one that's gonna rule every dance floor in the city and bash some club p headz with my bare hands. LOOSERS! cwm23.gif

This is a great topic. Mine are:

Parents

my little brother

Some of my boys who have passed (Gary, Kev, Derrel, RIP)

I also admire any positive influences on urban youth, especially rappers with positive lyrics, who preach gettin an education and bettering yourself. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

very cool... did you have hard time though... or were they easy to work with? .. i had one, but he had a personal aide... not really difficult, just so detached.

yeah they CAN be detached but then there will be times where they r the most affectionate people ever... i find them easier to work with than normal kids... guess cuz they have no prejudices.. they just luv lots

------------------

veronica.jpg

PrncssVrnc---> AIM