Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FRIDAY....Ok Folks.....LETS get your support please

Hey all.

Theres a drink meetup early (see thread)

Then, Id like to ask everyone to come check out Cream and support our resident DJS Schwingepp and the Masterfull

DIVINE.

Plenty of time to visit if your heading anywhere else later...and its a good place for drinks.

And of course.....Divine kicks ass. So Id like to see you all over there Friday night to support Divine......Least we can do for a very good DJ.

cwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

I can't make it to the drink meet up, but I'll try my best to make it to cream to support Divine!

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

You guys are going to be in my hood so letzz all represent... First person that pukes gets to stay at my crib cwm8.gif

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

homerxray.gif

-Ricfutures

I went to Divine's set the week before WMC and I had a great time that night...plus ya can't beat the open bar they have going on. To all those going, you will not be disappointed. Get your arses on the list!

-Jamms "imalush"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...more news at 4:20 face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

[This message has been edited by jammy (edited 04-05-2001).]

grrrrrrr......

ok, i would love to go....

but i promised myself that this weekend i would absolutly stay in and do work.

i'll give you guys moral support though

------------------

10-picture.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

grrrrrrr......

ok, i would love to go....

but i promised myself that this weekend i would absolutly stay in and do work.

i'll give you guys moral support though

Five bucks says you'll get five minutes of work done this entire weekend...

------------------

March is a nightmare, hopefully April has betta dreams in store...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

cwm32.gif

Does this mean I may actually see you your rear end out.... i mean it's only been like 5 months since I last saw you!

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

Originally posted by schwingep:

My sweet little Angel....you know I don't do meet-ups LOL biggrin.gif

Considering it's two blocks from my orafice, I believe I shall be joining in the festivities around 6:15ish I will have flyers in tote.

CUThen

- Pete

cool.gif

I know you don't sweetie, but I was really hoping you would make this one exception! LOVING YOU!!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

If you need to be put on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for CREAM, email: RedKittieList@aol.com or call 973.865.1952.

If anyone needs directions, feel free to also write the above email address, and we'll be happy to forward them to you.

I should be coming to NATIVA with flyers so if you dont make the list, you can hand that in instead.

See yas tomorrow~

BTW.....anyone have directions from the JERSEY PATH to Nativa??? Im not very directional when it comes to the city....Thanks a bunch..

xoxo

kAt

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, April 6, 2001, join us for guest DJ PETE SCHWINGE spinning from 10 - 12 during our open bar~ Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 04-05-2001).]

Yo, I am PSYCHED! I missed Divine last week but will def be there this time... Gots to support my bro now... Too bad I'll miss yer set Pete, but I'll def catch u at Leps on Saturday. smile.gif

You can also mail Divine to get on his list at houseontrancest@aol.com.

Wooohoooo! S'gonna be a bangin weekend!

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Yo, I am PSYCHED! I missed Divine last week but will def be there this time... Gots to support my bro now... Too bad I'll miss yer set Pete, but I'll def catch u at Leps on Saturday. smile.gif

You can also mail Divine to get on his list at houseontrancest@aol.com.

Wooohoooo! S'gonna be a bangin weekend!

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Can't make the meet up gotta work cwm21.gif i'd hoped i meet someone from this damn board. any hoot... i'll be dragging some folks w/me to cream. what is the dress code if there is one cause we're all a bunch of organizers who live in jeans... AND WE LOVE TO PARTY!!!!! i can dance don't know bout the rest... cwm19.gif

hope to hear the good shit!!!!!!!

------------------

I want the real thing

NOT tokens.

Cream prefers "dress to impress" for the code. You can wear jeans but they must be nice...the outfits must be well put together. Sneakers really arent acceptable either guys. Try to look your best.

<A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">

GUEST LIST</A> INFO: RedKittieList@aol.com

xoxo

kAt & DVP

------------------

All new SAUCE FRIDAYS @ Cream with Resident dj, DIVINE. This Friday, April 6, 2001, join us for guest DJ PETE SCHWINGE spinning from 10 - 12 during our open bar~ Email : RedKittieList@aol.com for guest list or call 973.759.9103 / 973.865.1952 ... either number will get you in reduced.

Originally posted by blueangel:

I can only make it to the drink meet-up. beg.gif

Hmmmmmm . . . . let me see what I can do. Maybe I can work something out!

Pete! Come to the drink meet-up so I can get the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> </A> info from you.

BlueAngel

My sweet little Angel....you know I don't do meet-ups LOL biggrin.gif

Considering it's two blocks from my orafice, I believe I shall be joining in the festivities around 6:15ish I will have flyers in tote.

CUThen

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming shows:

Friday April 6th @ CREAM opening up for DJ Divine...Open bar 10-12 get there early so you can get drunk and think I sound good :)

Sat April 7th...The KOP Project starts its first Sat-of-the-month residency at Leopard Lounge 10pm - 4am Free - downstairs

My new web site...Version 1.06

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Kush Kush Kush Kush