Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Search policy at SF...

Coming in this week from Chicago, wanna try SF, but my friend has a thing about clubs that body frisk (she hates it, finds it degrading, etc.).

Can any of the SF heads tell me if SF does a body frisk on everyone who comes in? Does it vary by night?

Are there any of the big clubs in NY that DONT do a body frisk? (I know they all have to show that they are cracking down on drugs to keep their licenses)

I am not bothered by the search policy of clubs!!

------------------

WALK WITH ME THROUGH THE UNIVERSE AND ALONG THE WAY SEE HOW ALL OF US ARE CONNECTED - FEAST THE EYES OF YOUR SOUL ON NO LOVE THAT IT BOUNDS ON ALL PLACES AT ONCE - SEEMINGLY ENDLESS - LIKE YOUR OWN EXISTENCE!!

WE ARE ALL CONNECTED!!

The body searches aren't bad at all. It's not like they grope you. They really just run their hands over you looking for anything outof the ordinary. The girls do check your boobs but it's seriously, a run-over. As for the crotch, they don't go all the way under. It's over before you know it and then you're off to have a good time.

Only once did a male check me. It was Halloween '00. And I was a Mardi Gras Chick and I had these HUGE plastic boobs on with beads hanging and my tank top hoisted over the boobs. It was pretty damn funny and pretty realistic at first glance. The guy basically laughed and let me go.

------------------

You're only young once

ok you should have nothing to worry about if you dont have anything.. i dont find it degrading.. i think every club should have a strict search policy.. i would hate to think about like being stabbed in a club or even shot because of no pat downs.. makes me feel a lil more safe..

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

"take my heart or i'm gonna lose, if you walk away i'll never use it"

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

likmylipz.gif

www.lipz.net

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

ok you should have nothing to worry about if you dont have anything.. i dont find it degrading.. i think every club should have a strict search policy.. i would hate to think about like being stabbed in a club or even shot because of no pat downs.. makes me feel a lil more safe..

False sense of security... if they can bring shit into prisons what makes you think you can't in clubs just cause they would search you?

------------------

March is a nightmare, hopefully April has betta dreams in store...

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 04-05-2001).]

Actually, SF is the only club where they actually searched me.. Again, it's not exactly a body cavity search but they are pretty thorough.. The girl always checks everything in the bag, your coat pockets and then runs her hands over your body to make sure you don't have anything in your pockets or bra.. I don't enjoy it but I don't think it's all that bad either.. Twilo doesn't search, they only have a metal detector.. Exit doesn't really search but lately I've heard some stories.. I think it's more of a random thing.. Never got searched in Limelight at all, again metal detector..

Just tell your girl not to hide anything in her bra.. That trick is too old and will fail a 100% at SF..

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

False sense of security... if they can bring shit into prisons what makes you think you can't in clubs just cause they would search you?

Hun, of course it's always possible and there will always be a way to sneak something into ANY place and past any security.. Ppl manage to run away from maximum security prisons.. Does that mean that the security there is bad? No.. But there will always be a couple of ppl who will outsmart it and get past even the toughest security.. But the tougher you make it, the smaller those chances are..

ummm, the LimeLight never used to frisk after they re-opened. I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Keep in mind this NYC ...things happen. I don't mind being frisked [rather than being shot]. The queenie-queen needs to wake the fuck up and get over herself.

I mean what are her choices?

1. to miss a clubbing night in THE CITY

2. to be frisked

...hmmm, let me think about that one

------------------

Ph0eniX.bmp

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 04-05-2001).]

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Hun, of course it's always possible and there will always be a way to sneak something into ANY place and past any security..

Then you're not really arguing with me are you? LOL... you just made my point... cwm2.gif

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

Then you're not really arguing with me are you? LOL... you just made my point... cwm2.gif

Why do you always have to make these smartass comments.. I wasn't arguing with you to begin with.. All I was saying is that even with the toughest security things will happen.. That doesn't mean that they shouldn't search, does it? It'll reduce the risk but never totally eliminate it.. And a false sense of security? You're never really safe if you think about it, so I guess that sense of security is always false...

Why do you always have to make these smartass comments.. I wasn't arguing with you to begin with.. All I was saying is that even with the toughest security things will happen.. That doesn't mean that they shouldn't search, does it? It'll reduce the risk but never totally eliminate it.. And a false sense of security? You're never really safe if you think about it, so I guess that sense of security is always false...

Smartass comment? That was prolly the least smartass comment I ever made. You were saying and I was saying... chill... get an LITT... relax... I wasn't making any snide comments, but you seem to be in a mood today... Christ...

And btw I suppose you missed the stabbing that occurred at Exit... I witnessed one.

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

But they don't really search there either..

Look, just cause they search or don't search don't mean squat... you gotta be careful no matter what... Get my point now?

------------------

ezlogo1.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 04-05-2001).]

Look, just cause they search or don't search don't mean squat... you gotta be careful no matter what? Get my point now?

Damnnn.. Now YOU chill.. That was exactly MY point.. That you're not really completely safe anywhere.. But searches DO REDUCE the risk (although not completely eliminate it) don't you think????????????

But searches DO REDUCE the risk (although not completely eliminate it) don't you think????????????

I've been to places where they don't search and nothing every happens there... some places they do a full body cavity search, sorta... makes you wonder y they do them in the first place. So, I don't know... just gotta be CAREFUL... did I say that already? CAREFUL

------------------

ezlogo1.gif