Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my "OFFICIAL" new perspective on twizlo...

i've been frequenting twilo for the entire 6 yrs its been in existance, and the general consensus has been "its one of the best parties in the world, greatest crowd, greatest djs, greatest vibe. management is the shittiest of all shit managements, total disregard for their customers, total arrogance." well all that changed last nite. those fuckers are finally giving something back to the people that pay their fuckin bills and keep them in business. and it almost brought me to tears(swingpe told me there's no crying in baseball so i fought it off)

of all the parties i've attended at that venue, last nite probably was the best. what a fuckin vibe! all the local scenesters were present. spongy, swingy, danny, the list goes on...i'm in total awe and disbelief of what twilo is doing. afters years of being assholes they've totally connected with their crowd and are giving back to us. pete i think i'm gonna have to shed some tears, its just too hard...

anyway, twas great seeing the usual suspects as well as meeting some gorgeous cnycers that i hadnt met before.

dr00l would be an understatement

only downside of the nite was the fact that my twilobuddy was auspiciously absent! cwm3.gif better read the sig and smarten up...

long live twilo/bindra/music! i feel like a fluggin schoolgirl on nitrous!

------------------

hiatus shmiatus. I don't think Jammy understands that twilobuddies are for life...

pOOh i think your letting your emotions get the better of you. Keep it real son wink.gif

Did you get comped or something?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

yup yup... vibe last nite was incredible..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by back2basics-:

pOOh i think your letting your emotions get the better of you. Keep it real son wink.gif

It was only 5 bucks.

BTW..warning to the 'gorgeoues cnyc member's:

You'll be be begging for at least 300 yards soon.

------------------

I can't dream for us all I hope I'm in a better state when

Here & Now crumbles & falls...

pooh drank too much and was dishing out favors last night, that's why there was a big crowd around him. the vibe he felt was actually pete grinding him. smile.gif

------------------

party with a heart on

fuck yall haters, its beautiful out, the nitrous tank is still going strong, and i'm going to wash sq park. u kids keep grinding out those 12 hr work days...... cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm35.gif

and 300 yards would be close enough. druuuullllllll! cwm42.gif grapeape

------------------

hiatus shmiatus. I don't think Jammy understands that twilobuddies are for life...

Originally posted by nycedee:

pooh drank too much and was dishing out favors last night, that's why there was a big crowd around him. the vibe he felt was actually pete grinding him. smile.gif

Ahhhh . . . I knew there had to be a logical explanation. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by p00h:

fuck yall haters, its beautiful out, the nitrous tank is still going strong, and i'm going to wash sq park. u kids keep grinding out those 12 hr work days...... cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm35.gif

and 300 yards would be close enough. druuuullllllll! cwm42.gif grapeape

just came from the outdoors for lunch, definitely a beaut. this nice weather is sure to bring about the crowds this evening and add that spring fever vibe. drunken state, here i come.

its more like 14-15 hour week days as of recently, but by 12, it just clouds together and you don't even feel it.

------------------

party with a heart on

fuck yall haters,

pOOh in a sudden loss of humor shocker!

$5 wow, who was playing again?

That makes up for the ahem cupboard incent.. just jokeing pOOh.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

pOOh in a sudden loss of humor shocker!

That makes up for the ahem cupboard incent.. just jokeing pOOh.

It was a contest between 5 guys (not really huge names).. They each did an 1 or so and the winner will be announced soon.. And it was wierd to pay 2x more for your drink than for admission smile.gif But I liked it smile.gif

what p00hper scoops? did you lose my number or something wink.gif...I was at work all day. Sinemineminem called me during the day ( cwm38.gif ya) and that was it. I already had *evening plans* anyway so I couldn't go. I didn't know you made guest apperances here other than the weekend. Glad to hear though you had a good time. BTW - What shirt did you wear?

-Jamms "alwaysaphonecallaway"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...more news at 4:20 face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

pimpology 101. register soon as class will fill up rather quickly...

didn't you wear that at ultra? i wanted to rip it off your body. i'm drunk and the truth somes out when yuour'e drunk. anyway. i'm very depressed also b/c due to my broken tooth, which is really broken teeeth but you gyys don't knw the whole story...i'm in the hole for rive grand and nwo no tizlo for me until april 20. grrr. i'm so poor, i relaly need to be pimped out for real for real......seriously. someone must want to boink for some bucks....???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

pimpology 101. register soon as class will fill up rather quickly...

hmm where do i sign up??????

cwm5.gif

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by uknjx2:

didn't you wear that at ultra? i wanted to rip it off your body. i'm drunk and the truth somes out when yuour'e drunk. anyway. i'm very depressed also b/c due to my broken tooth, which is really broken teeeth but you gyys don't knw the whole story...i'm in the hole for rive grand and nwo no tizlo for me until april 20. grrr. i'm so poor, i relaly need to be pimped out for real for real......seriously. someone must want to boink for some bucks....???

i got too many broken teeth/toothless bitches already, can't help you till you get that fixed. and jj, being in my presence means you've already enrolled and well on your way to your very own pimpdom one day...

------------------

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i got too many broken teeth/toothless bitches already, can't help you till you get that fixed. and jj, being in my presence means you've already enrolled and well on your way to your very own pimpdom one day...

your' e the meanest pooh i iever met. i would never walk arojngd withou t my teth. thing is i liked my old ones. and they gave me temps so i'm not tooth LESS pser se.....just not happy. cuzz need money. and wait, popp,. i'm mad at you now.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Guest danwang

The cover probably has some amount to do with how much the DJ's are getting paid.

Just wait until these newbies start charging "standard superstar rates" smile.gif

I've read people on various boards saying that these are how much each DJ gets paid per night: (b2b, luckily for us it's in US dollars smile.gif )

PvD - $10000, Digweed - $15000, Boy George - $20000, Oakenfold - $30000

Can anyone confirm or refute? Is that how much they charge or ask for? Or is that what the clubs/promoters are typically willing to offer straight up?

Heck, if I could get away with doing that, I surely would! Who wouldn't? cwm35.gif

I have a theory that these DJ's charge so much not only because of traveling expenses, but also so that can they buy all the records that they feel they need, most of which make them (or allow them to be) who they are.

Maybe you can help me test it out... All you DJ's out there: On a weekly basis, how much $ do you think you need to the get all the records you want, or at least allow you to have the kind of programming you want?

Question for Factory regulars: Does JP play all new stuff at every >12 hour session ("night" is not really an accurate word smile.gif ), like tunes that weren't played the previous week? If so, damn, I wonder how many records he needs to get each time and how much it all costs. I wonder where he stores it all!

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-06-2001).]

Fuck!

you pay $10 a drink whats an average cover charge?

im an Australien (from Sydney) and the averagge cover charge i pay is ten bucks five or so on a weeknight one particular night called "Frigid" (wich hapens at a pub not a club) cover charge is 4 bucks and they somtimes get overseas acts!

there is one place "Home" wich is an English "super-club" that has a branch in Australia and thats $20 and their drinks are about ten but the music is cheesy and it sucks anyway

cwm1.gif